No announcement yet.

pedroalcala : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So now that you're getting some of your stuff back, how about sending me my money back? It's been what 6 months? Longer? I know you owe a few other guys money as well. You made the transaction, you make it right.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^OUCH^^^^^^^^^^ BURN

I'm glad you got a lead on who took it your cb, Hopefully all is returned to you
      NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
      DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
        So now that you're getting some of your stuff back, how about sending me my money back? It's been what 6 months? Longer? I know you owe a few other guys money as well. You made the transaction, you make it right.
        will be sending u money once i get some stuff sold, unless u want my rota wheels..

Comment

Wow... Further ^ , BURN.

But Real Talk., WOW .... This dumb ass is stupid enough to post local lol hHhHHHHAJHaaaaaa

Glad. You Found the CB7!!!!!

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Glad you were able to find some of your stuff. Now when you get your parts back, make sure the H is good, swap it in the coupe, swap the F in the sedan and sell it.
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
              Good news bros!!!! Those are my wheels, I went and saw them and acted as if I was the real buye to by them... I saw my ecu h22 and trans and seats and also my damm exhaust there!!! Detective is on the case now! Hope I get all my stuff now!
              nice man . i bet it was hard not to punch a sucka out when spotting your stuff. glad you have found it though . press charges on that dick, even if he didn't steal it , he will know who did.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
                will be sending u money once i get some stuff sold, unless u want my rota wheels..
                Let me know. I'd much rather get the money back.

Comment

Why dont you just PM him instead of burning him on his own thread.

Just my 2 cents.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                    Why dont you just PM him instead of burning him on his own thread.

Just my 2 cents.
                    6 months makes it a public matter imo lol.

Comment

its, kool, i didnt sell u the cams, my cusin did, but i did the transaction, but i will be sending u money later....once i sell stuff, since the cams wont really mine. but it dont matter..

Comment

Whats the news on your ride?

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

X2 ne news? What happened?
                          Freedom Is Not Free
                          U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Well, the CB is still on the loose...they caught the basterds who stole it tho!! they are in jail but they did not want to speak or say anything about my car, tho....

but i really did get my wheels back tho!!!

Comment

Thats all they've found is the rims? that sucks! Have you found or looked at another CB to buy? Kepp us posted.

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Originally posted by hectic702 View Post
                                Thats all they've found is the rims? that sucks! Have you found or looked at another CB to buy? Kepp us posted.
                                i already bought another one bro...its in my MRT....its a white lx coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X