Boise Drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boise Drift

Hey all, I am going to school in boise, and a few people I know actually drift. Now for a while I just sort of thought they went out and threw the ebrake around a corner and called it drifting, but I went and found some videos of them doing it and... well I am impressed.

Who the hell knew that idaho would have some people who could really drift.

Anyway here are two videos one on a track and one on our mountain.

Mountain

Track
    Last edited by Ghetto_CB7; 01-25-2011, 12:01 AM.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

sorry

Sorry I didn't post the mountain one on mountain lol

Here it is.

mountain

Comment

the mountain one is a pretty good video, nice editing. the music selection is pretty fitting too.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Something came off the s13 at the very end.

Comment

mountain video is great loved the cressida even though it never got a good pass. I really want one like that wheels and all in black though.

93 Accord SE
          02 Highlander Limited

Comment

The vids are very clean man!

Also the blue scooby with the green rims is so sick!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
            PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

low, wide and sideways! only way to roll! love old school jap cars

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
              UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
              NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

The mountain video was awesome.

Comment

Good stuff

Yeah, boise actually has some good motorsports available.

I found out last year that we have a "true" rally course about 40 minuets outside of town.

We just upgraded this year to an autocross course that is 3X larger than the last one used, the more powerful vehicles will be in triple digit speeds for parts of it now and everyone else will at least be able to get out of second gear LOL.

I think the drift people have an event coming up and they even have a website.

Anyway if they make any more good ones I will post them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghetto_CB7 View Post
                    We just upgraded this year to an autocross course that is 3X larger than the last one used, the more powerful vehicles will be in triple digit speeds for parts of it now and everyone else will at least be able to get out of second gear LOL
                    shit, that sounds more like a road course than an autocross track!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Oh shit! That mountain video is awesome! Doesn't Honda Tech meet in Boise sometimes? It would be sick to see some S2k's drifting. Those guys had some really clean passes, I'm very surprised to see this coming out of Boise!

Comment

Working...
                      X