Yumy. I want a Toyota Century.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yumy. I want a Toyota Century.

Old school VIP, a couple of magnaflows, murder it the hell out with a bad ass sound system and be done.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

I've always loved those cars. Would be kickass to have, but probably a bitch to find parts for. Like this one:

Or this:

Uh oh. I sense a pic thread spam coming on!

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
      I've always loved those cars. Would be kickass to have, but probably a bitch to find parts for. Like this one:

Or this:

Uh oh. I sense a pic thread spam coming on!
      I DEMAND to know what those are!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
        I DEMAND to know what those are!
        The wagon is a Toyota Crown. The Sedan I'm checking on. After looking around it appears to be the Nissan Gloria:

Last edited by mj213; 02-11-2010, 12:26 AM.

Comment

I can't find what it's called. I like this Nissan President though:

Comment

I can't find what it's called. I like this Nissan President though:

Theres a few of those for sale here, one of em is vip tuned and sick. for $2800 http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...567382025.html

Comment

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r View Post
              Theres a few of those for sale here, one of em is vip tuned and sick. for $2800 http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...567382025.html
              Thats pretty legit!

Comment

Wow.. that's hot! I'd love to get my hands on that. Don't think it'd be allowed on the streets in the US, though.

Comment

Wow.. that's hot! I'd love to get my hands on that. Don't think it'd be allowed on the streets in the US, though.
                  A century? They're old enough to be legally registered

Comment

New Skool VIP > Old Skool VIP

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Comment

OMG, I'm in with old skool!!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

what engines are in those? and i am assuming that they are all rwd? those cars are sick as hell. i want one now.

Comment

Yes they are rwd. Most have v8s v6s or I6s. The century however is a v12. And not allowed in the us. Unless you want to fork out quadruple the price if the car to have it safety tested and registered in the us.

Comment

Originally posted by gcvphoto View Post
                              Yes they are rwd. Most have v8s v6s or I6s. The century however is a v12. And not allowed in the us. Unless you want to fork out quadruple the price if the car to have it safety tested and registered in the us.
                              ¬_¬

The First generation Century was a V8. First gen ran from 1967 to 1997! A car that was unchanged for 30 years.

The second Generation is the one that had the V12.

Anything that is 25 years or older CAN be imported into the US. There a very wide window of Century's that fit the category.

Comment

Working...
                              X