Nobody is buying on craigslist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody is buying on craigslist

Im getting a little irritated. Its almost like the craigslist junkies have all disappeared. I have a bunch of ads up selling some really good shit at a great price and I havent had one call. One of them is a DA integra shell that comes with a rebuilt motor, HKS exhaust, and needs a transmission. Some jackass called and asked if it was driveable and I had to tell him he could cut a hole in the floor board and flintstone it. What kinda of dumb question is that when you post up "motor is in trunk, needs transmission." Its almost like SC is so damn uneducated that you cant even read something thats plain as day! I got ECUs for sale a lot cheaper than they are on ebay and I havent had a bite yet. I got some speakers at an ungodly price and nobody has jumped on those either. I got a NICE push mower for parts on there for $25 and nobody has even sent me an email about it. I tried to give it away 3 weeks ago and nobody grabbed it!

i thought i was the only one not selling shit. hell i cant sell a freakin complete ls head for $25

ive come to realise that craigslist only has deals or people buying ur shit, when its TAX TIME. so ill wait till next year

Comment

is the car driveable?

jk.

i feel you man, when i was parting out my h22 some kid offered to trade me a blown d15 for it, basically half of the people had no fukkin idea what i had even posted in my ad.

Comment

Yea I hate craigslist kids.

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
          is the car driveable?

jk.

that made me lol. thanks.
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Maybe CL just isnt as popular in Canada, but any time I search or post on CL here, there's not much action.

However, if I switch over and use Kijiji, I buy and sell stuff left right and centre all day long.

Comment

I used kijiji once or twice and no luck with it. I just really wish I could get rid of some of the shit I have so I can purchase a new scooter or something.

Comment

weird I usuallyhave better luck on cl than in the forum, keep in mind people usually get paid the 15 and the 1st of every month. I too have noticed that alot of people aren't buying anything, I hope things get better in the future

Comment

nobody is buying anything nowadays. i actually sold all my ebay shit recently though
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Dang. I used to could get on craigslist and sell something normal the day I list it. I actually had 2 calls on the teg today and hopefully I can get it gone by tomorrow. I need some money to get back into selling mopeds since I cant seem to get unemployment fast enough.

Comment

people arnt buyin as much these days.

Comment

ok, i was going to bring up this point the other day shag so, good call!

when i first started using CL in 05 06 maybe? i used to be able to find the best deals. even a couple years ago it was awesome, think i've bought a total of 6 cars of CL. never once have i ever had a real complaint. nowadays, can't go on there without getting pissed off and punching the screen from all the stupid overposts and miscategorized ads. wtf. craigslist is there to be of service, i guess people don't care about good/honest business anymore. once you sell a few cars on CL and get to see all the kinds of people that show up to "potentially" buy you start to realize just how entertaining it is for some of the scammers. there's either junk, people are calling but kicking tires and offering a 400 bucks, etc. etc. i wish there was an even better version of CL, where no assholes were allowed! i've personally dealt with some very difficult people as a result of posting ads there, but it's a decision i make.

i read on the forums where avid CL users bitch about all the bullshit now associated with CL. it's too bad that it's turned into mush. Either the commercial shadetree dealers are selling auction returns at over-kbb, or 16 year olds are selling honest folks cars that are unsafe! always have a rig checked out by someone who actually knows about cars, if in fact you feel you can't make a good judgement alone. just sayin....

life is good.

Comment

Craigslist used to be a small community but it has grown to one of the most clicked websites on the WWW. I was able to find deals and get it pretty easily couple of years ago when i started/searching around CL. Nowadays, you gotta be fast or someone would be paying more for it (i hate that). Also, its spam heaven with all that internet marketing crap on CL, just ruins whats craigslist is really for.

Comment

Yall should check out the columbia section on a good day. Nothing but blissfully ignorant redneck junk car haulers.

Comment

how far are you from parris island shag? you still have cheap accord parts?
                              " the only thing that stands between a Marine and God, is a Corpsman "

"Don't shoot your mouth off unless your brains are loaded"

Comment

Working...
                              X