Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Boosting an H22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boosting an H22

If any of you live in southern cali, I was wondering if you could help me with some info on an H22 turbo swap. How much and where?
    http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/505000-505999/505028_1_full.jpg

Well for starters its slightly cheaper than an allmotor buildup. I dont live in cali but to put it on its like 500 at the most. Then you have to get it tuned to perfection or it will run like ass.

If you want its all about how much are you willing to spend? and how fast do you want to go?. Are you willing to risk it all?. How much psi you want to run ?, will you be building the block or running on stock internals? Well when your boosting you have to have the right amount of fuel with the right amount of timing plus a good tuner or its not gonna last long.why dont you try importparts.com

Comment

give me $4k dollars and i'll build ya a good one since u dont know anything
      91 4DR Accord LX White Auto
      Generic Mugen Lip
      Generic Intake
      EX 4-2-1 Header
      Dynomax Muffler
      Skunk2 Coilovers 560lb/in and Koni Yellows
      ST Rear Sway Bar
      17" Eagle Alloys/Kumho 711's

Comment

why dont you do it yourself. at least that way you know who did it and if it was done right. its really not that hard at all you could do it in a day. i did my on my f22 in about 5 hours but i also do have experience doing it on other cars.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
        member ride thread
        11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
        People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
        I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
        John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

If your not goin all out just get a greddy kit slap it on make sure you have a fpr and a fuel pump and its all good on stock timing that god for those e-manage blue boxes.

Comment

i agree with sparkle if you are not gonna invest a lot of money and time then just buy a kit from someone like greddy or apex. wont make as much power but you will still be turbo.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
            member ride thread
            11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
            People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
            I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
            John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

turbo + (n00b who doesnt know much) = boom!!!!
              91 4DR Accord LX White Auto
              Generic Mugen Lip
              Generic Intake
              EX 4-2-1 Header
              Dynomax Muffler
              Skunk2 Coilovers 560lb/in and Koni Yellows
              ST Rear Sway Bar
              17" Eagle Alloys/Kumho 711's

Comment

Working...
              X