No announcement yet.

Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASLFJOKASDJASOSFA DIE AUTOMATIC SEAT BELTS!!
    the stupid *** buzzer for them when there unhooked wont stfu and keeps going BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP non stop ><
    ill figger out how to fix that tomarrow and repaint the rear bumper found enough change under the seat to get a can of paint
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...r%20clean%201/
      some pics from cleaning half of my interior the other day i need to do the pass side now XD
      and i disconnected my auto belt computer and now it doesnt beep so yay!
      and today i do this
      before

after ><

what it looked like new

yay no rust

i need to get some hangers welded on

bumper suport missing 2 studs ><

the bad

the good

the lols

the start

the reasons

the 2 coats

the 4 coats and installed

and thats all folks
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Much better than before. You should get a set of OEM mud flaps to complement the car.
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
          ASLFJOKASDJASOSFA DIE AUTOMATIC SEAT BELTS!!
          the stupid *** buzzer for them when there unhooked wont stfu and keeps going BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP non stop ><
          ill figger out how to fix that tomarrow and repaint the rear bumper found enough change under the seat to get a can of paint
          control module under passenger seat.
          mine does that right after I brought it. went to jy and grab a new one and its all good.

btw, the rear bumper is looking good.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
            Much better than before. You should get a set of OEM mud flaps to complement the car.
            i will if i find a set
            Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
            control module under passenger seat.
            mine does that right after I brought it. went to jy and grab a new one and its all good.

btw, the rear bumper is looking good.
            im converting to full manual seat belts soon

and im becoming proud of this car now just needs some wheels drop and ill be really happy with its appearance
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

im converting to full manual seat belts soon

and im becoming proud of this car now just needs some wheels drop and ill be really happy with its appearance
                I love my auto belts so I'm sticking to it.

Please do....I like to see it.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I love my auto belts so I'm sticking to it.

Please do....I like to see it.
                  haha yeah i like auto belts if there in mint condition.. mine liked to choke me also they feel really loose so they kinda scare me

and all in good time my friend
                  think i should get 2steelies next month to replace the chrome rims?
                  Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

haha yeah i like auto belts if there in mint condition.. mine liked to choke me also they feel really loose so they kinda scare me

and all in good time my friend
                    think i should get 2steelies next month to replace the chrome rims?
                    Oh my! That is scary!

Please do!!!!!

Comment

will do!
                      and
                      fuck you California and your bull shit modified exhaust bs, im pretty sure theres no real code on that but this is the 2nd time being pulled over for it ><!!

probaly going to end up getting a flowmaster or something soon, but i LOVE the sound of that tsudo
                      Blake.
                      1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

damn! pull over or an exhaust...
                        too loud maybe?

Comment

haha yeah but i dont think its 95 DBA but w.e ill change it to a flowmaster and get a nice tip in july
                          and next post will has pics tons of them!!
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

so she has not been washed in like 2 months and was looking like this

so to the car wash we went
                            and somehow the car wash managed to fubar my front plate

cleaning out interior after wash

back home time to clean windows and fix front plate

done yes i realize i am a camera whore and can not stop taking pics once i turn cam on
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

looking good boss.
                              now get a matching rims please.

Comment

looking good boss.
                                now get a matching rims please.
                                Thanks friend
                                yes rims soon even if its just 2 more steelies
                                also want to find a cheap cf hood or something to replace that pitted up one, then all i will need to do is find some matching fenders at the junkyard and wax the car up and she will look good
                                Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X