CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner "Off Topic"

Old 08-09-2019, 12:35 PM   #101
smac
CB7tuner Member

smac is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrett View Post
Yes, that intake will help matters greatly. Your IACV and fuel rail issues will be behind you.

Have you also purchased a header from a '92-'96 Prelude Si VTEC?
Ordered a complete DC header back exhaust ( ebay like ) that the shop installed to block but they left the downpipe and cat back disco while they were still working on car. I will have to finish bolting it up but all "should" line right up and be good togo.
smac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 03:52 PM   #102
Jarrett
Contributing Member

Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to Jarrett
Assuming the entire kit was for this Accord, the upper manifold will not bolt up to cylinder head. You'll need the header for an H22A. In the case of our cars, the '92-'96 Prelude Si VTEC offers an exact fit to our catalytic converter location.
Old 08-09-2019, 07:01 PM   #103
smac
CB7tuner Member

smac is cool... so far.
Quote:
Assuming the entire kit was for this Accord, the upper manifold will not bolt up to cylinder head. You'll need the header for an H22A. In the case of our cars, the '92-'96 Prelude Si VTEC offers an exact fit to our catalytic converter location.
It was for our accord and is already bolted on. They just left from the downpipe back unhooked for now. I took a pic and it looks pretty good.
Old 08-09-2019, 07:16 PM   #104
Jarrett
Contributing Member

Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to Jarrett
You're saying that you have a header that was made for a '90-'93 Accord with an F22A bolted to the head of an F20B?
Old 08-09-2019, 09:04 PM   #105
smac
CB7tuner Member

smac is cool... so far.
Quote:
You're saying that you have a header that was made for a '90-'93 Accord with an F22A bolted to the head of an F20B?
no, it is for h22a/f20b full exhaust header back for 90-93 accord
I cant find where I got it from but think ebay. I was not sure how or if it would line up to stock, so I bought the whole header back.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: