CB7 withdraws...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 withdraws...

I've been without my precious Honda for about a year now and it's killing me. I miss it so much that it almost hurts lol. I've been debating on finding a few to build,one for another daily(hopefully a wagon),one for a nice clean build,and one for a derby car. Some of you probably got sick to your stomach reading that and I apologize lol but they are seriously stout cars to run. I seen one a few weeks back that was almost stock other than a brace bar and a huge front bumper running with built Pacers and mustang's in the local derby,it was so deceiving lol. Pretty sure the fella made it to 4th or 3rd out of 11 cars that should(in theory) be able to demolish a cb7 in a few hits.
    But uhhh,if anyone has any tips on where some rollers or shells are hiding,I'd really appreciate it y'all. I miss the Honda game
    Follow me on IG to see my builds/pics
    dmfb919

You and me, both. Craigslist and Offer Up seem to be the best place for cheap, local beaters. If you're on social media, those marketplaces would also work.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I've had my eyes peeled for a little while,everyone is asking a fortune for them anymore. I miss seeing swarms of cb7s on CL for 200-300 bucks and still in alright shape
      dmfb919

Comment

I browse every now and then since I miss owning a sedan. I just came across a listing on FB for an H22 swapped EX for $5,500. I mean I get the work put into it (paint, rebuilt motor , audio upgrades and coilovers) but for $5k? Idk you never really get want you put into a project.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

The only time I made my money back was on my last cb,i had maybe 500 in it and sold it for 650. Just a beater daily but it ran and shifted perfectly fine. I lose money on all my other junk lol
          dmfb919

Comment

I'd love to buy one to use as a runabout in the city, but I'd feel guilty beating the crap out of it.
            14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
              I browse every now and then since I miss owning a sedan. I just came across a listing on FB for an H22 swapped EX for $5,500. I mean I get the work put into it (paint, rebuilt motor , audio upgrades and coilovers) but for $5k? Idk you never really get want you put into a project.
              Giancarlo’s car? Probably because he didn’t really want to sell anyway!
              I half-seriously offered my 05 Accord hybrid in trade for it. I'm missing my CB7 in a big way.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                Giancarlo’s car? Probably because he didn’t really want to sell anyway!
                I half-seriously offered my 05 Accord hybrid in trade for it. I'm missing my CB7 in a big way.
                Actually not his car. I do feel bad for him though, he's been trying his hardest to get that car on the road but seems to have run into problems. The one he actually posted a link on was a sedan.

There was a 1991 EX with 64k that popped on FB Marketplace this past Thursday for $500 in the neighboring city near where AW resides. It got sold fast within a day.

As much as I want a sedan..that means giving up the wagon..and there is no way in hell that car would go to anyone else.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Yeah, the wagon is too nice!

Comment

I gave away my CB to a member from here, wont mention his name but he showed enough interest even went as far as driving 12 hours to come get it. My only hope is that it was in a shape he could use but he did get it running within a day.
                    [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Originally posted by Crankshaft View Post
                      I gave away my CB to a member from here, wont mention his name but he showed enough interest even went as far as driving 12 hours to come get it. My only hope is that it was in a shape he could use but he did get it running within a day.
                      Oh man! You gave it away? Say it ain't so! I thought you were doing a good job of getting/keeping it going.
                      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
                        Oh man! You gave it away? Say it ain't so! I thought you were doing a good job of getting/keeping it going.
                        I had bought my wife a brand new 18 Camry SE in November last year and then i bought my Camaro SS in March 11, given how at that point we had 6 cars including a Sierra that i use to haul stuff and my beater Corolla; i had to find an appropiate place for the CB and my wife's old CD5. I mentioned on here on a post how it might end up at the JY(i think i had contacted you once about it too) and so within an hour or so a member sent me a message inquiring about it, at which point i saw his location and told him that if he was bold enough to drive that far for the car i would give it to him and so he did like 2 days later with a U-Haul trailer. I am not going to say that it wasnt hard parting with a vehicle i had in my life for 12 years and made PLENTY memories in BUT at that point i had lost interest in it and i would rather have someone else put it to use than for her to rot on my driveway.

PS. i was just telling my wife that since i got the SS in March i have put less than 1k miles on it.
                        [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Working...
                        X