Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post

an edit i was kinda diggin...
    Guahhhh
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
      Guahhhh
      agreed, that's a sexy-ass S2000!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I had a pretty productive week, here are some of the results:

Bill's Mustang by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Evo X Rolling by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

and here are a couple from an engagement session i did, they wanted them black and white to put on the table with the cake at their wedding:

IMG_0084-2 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

IMG_9685 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

IMG_9705 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

Long time no posting here..

Comment

posting this picture in memory of my baby girl Grayby that I had to have put to sleep last Saturday (12/15/2012) I miss her terribly!!
            1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
            1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
            1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
            1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
              posting this picture in memory of my baby girl Grayby that I had to have put to sleep last Saturday (12/15/2012) I miss her terribly!!
              That's always a very difficult thing to do Monica. Been there done that myself.
              The way I look at it is: Now all the kitties on earth have kitty angels to look up to.
              Grayby's a cutie .. and you also now have kitty angels ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                That's always a very difficult thing to do Monica. Been there done that myself.
                The way I look at it is: Now all the kitties on earth have kitty angels to look up to.
                Grayby's a cutie .. and you also now have kitty angels ..
                yea, that's true (btw, LadyG is Monica, not me. My name is Jessica) My other cats have been more affectionate then usual because she's gone. They obviously know something is wrong since, in their eyes, she's "just gone."
                Last edited by Honda_Lady; 12-21-2012, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                  yea, that's true (btw, LadyG is Monica, not me. My name is Jessica) My other cats have been more affectionate then usual because she's gone. They obviously know something is wrong since, in their eyes, she's "just gone."
                  Oman! Grr, I hate when I do that!
                  Alright, that won't happen again Brittney, errr, Monica .. no wait .. JESSICA! I got it now ..
                  Oiiii, all you "Ladies" .. got me all discombobulated .. see? So many women, so little time .. :sigh:
                  Ok, I'm awake now .. lalalalala!

And yeah, the lil critters always know when one of their own crosses over ..
                  It's like, "heyy, what happened to ... "
                  They carry on though, just like we inevitably always do.

Thanks for correcting me

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                    Oman! Grr, I hate when I do that!
                    Alright, that won't happen again Brittney, errr, Monica .. no wait .. JESSICA! I got it now ..
                    Oiiii, all you "Ladies" .. got me all discombobulated .. see? So many women, so little time .. :sigh:
                    Ok, I'm awake now .. lalalalala!

And yeah, the lil critters always know when one of their own crosses over ..
                    It's like, "heyy, what happened to ... "
                    They carry on though, just like we inevitably always do.

Thanks for correcting me
                    LOL!! It's ok, I'm horrible with names so don't feel bad.

yea, since there are 3 others that have each other, they will probably carry on just fine. I have read a couple stories on a facebook cat group where a family had two cats and after one passed away, the other grieved themselves to death but since I had more then two cats, I believe mine will be fine.

Comment

i HAZ rig now

putting on the boom for the first time by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

First real rig shot by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

unfortunately, it's really noisy from shooting at ISO6400 (it was getting dark), but i'm still happy with it considering it was my first rig shot!

Comment

puttin in some more work:

Thadd's Z by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Thadd's 350Z Rig by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Comment

Those shots are great. I haven't looked in to rigs at all. Do you take the rig out in Photoshop?

Comment

nice z!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq
                            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I need more time behind the camera

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq
                              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

those are looking good, Lee, and your datsun is looking sexy!

Originally posted by 904dr View Post
                                Those shots are great. I haven't looked in to rigs at all. Do you take the rig out in Photoshop?
                                yeah, its a complete pain in the dick too haha.

here's a couple more shots from that same day I shot the Z:

Matt's CRX by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Jeremy's Civic by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Matt's CRX by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X