2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
          The new wheels look great!
          yeah now you can tell that it has a 5 lug conversion

Comment

Car looks super clean Kyle! Props

Sooo are we the only two in Vancouver rocking 5-lugs on a CB7 or what?

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
              Car looks super clean Kyle! Props

Sooo are we the only two in Vancouver rocking 5-lugs on a CB7 or what?

Ronald
              i believe so. i have not heard or seen any others around

Comment

ya coming to mission on sat?
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

How did you shave your side, front, and rear moldings?
                  We are all ricers, it just depends what flavor rice you are.

Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.

My For Sale Thread
                  Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

Comment

car is sold! it was sad to see her gone but on to better things. still have a 91 lx for a winter car

Comment

WOW! that CB is so nice.love that color and your wheels.

Comment

Clean coupe! I would replace that grille with an OEM or g-square grille but everything else looks good! Specially that bodywork! Some people shave their door moldings but forget that bumpers have moldings too! You did an exellent job!
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by slammed90ex-r View Post
                          car is sold! it was sad to see her gone but on to better things. still have a 91 lx for a winter car

!! wtf?!!! what are you moving on to that would be that much better than this beautiful car?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                            !! wtf?!!! what are you moving on to that would be that much better than this beautiful car?
                            I bought myself a 94 tt toyota supra! it's way more fun to drive. nothing like going sideways!

Comment

Originally posted by slammed90ex-r View Post
                              I bought myself a 94 tt toyota supra! it's way more fun to drive. nothing like going sideways!

fucking awesome dude, that is a hell of am upgrade! targa top? what color? any mods?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

looks nice and paint came out real good but i would of kept the trunk lights and either add a pinstrip or kept the door moldingss....loooks kinda plain without the moldings,

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                                When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                                X