Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he's alright.

Dont have any of his CDs though.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by WiggneedsJDM View Post
      So what do you consider "Good" hip hop then?

I like his music. Im not into the whole gangsta gangsta theme of music but his newer sounds are appealing to me. im just wondering what is worth your time?....

So many people are dissing Wayne lately.....
      Never said it wasn't "good" hip hop but his last mix tape and this current album IS lackluster. I liked his previous stuff, my ipod is filled with a lot of young money music. he needs to change up his flow or something like Drake did. He does way too many songs to be doing the same thing over and over again. he's recycling his own punchlines and metaphors which means he needs to take a break and regroup.
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
        So then you might like mainstream Hip Hop.

Look into Kanye and Jay-Z's Watch The Throne.

It's got a Metacritic score of 75 out of 100, based on 39 Critics.
        Yea, I actually REALLY like Watch the Throne...its playing in the background of my office as i type this. i heard the R.E.D album is good, need to check into that too.
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
          Never said it wasn't "good" hip hop but his last mix tape and this current album IS lackluster. I liked his previous stuff, my ipod is filled with a lot of young money music. he needs to change up his flow or something like Drake did. He does way too many songs to be doing the same thing over and over again. he's recycling his own punchlines and metaphors which means he needs to take a break and regroup.
          Drake has had the same flow/delivery for like 2-3 years. I guess "If it ain't broke don't fix it".

Comment

Drake has had the same flow/delivery for like 2-3 years. I guess "If it ain't broke don't fix it".
            not in the new stuff ive been hearing. He has added a few more flows. "headlines" is definitely not the same flow....but maybe thats just me.
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Never said it wasn't "good" hip hop but his last mix tape and this current album IS lackluster. I liked his previous stuff, my ipod is filled with a lot of young money music.
              What do you mean by previous? are you talking carter II? or are you talking about the hot boys days?...

he needs to change up his flow or something like Drake did.
              Isnt the auto tune singing his "change up" he hasn't always been that way.....

He does way too many songs to be doing the same thing over and over again. he's recycling his own punchlines and metaphors which means he needs to take a break and regroup.
              Now, that i agree with fully. he needs to get off some of his usuall sayings a bit......

I dont think its been the same. his sound kinda changed after comeback season. getting with Young Money made him more modest compared to before that he was annoyingly full of himself like he was already on top of the game back when he was still on degrassi. But dont get me wrong. I cant get enough of some drake. i like his story like songs like find your love or marvins room.

Comment

What do you mean by previous? are you talking carter II? or are you talking about the hot boys days?...

Isnt the auto tune singing his "change up" he hasn't always been that way.....

All his stuff from Carter Ii and III, all his mixtapes around that time and some of the hot boy stuff.

Not talking about "gimmicks" like the autotune...im talking about his flow...most of Drake's mixtape and Thank me later stuff had the same flow...his newer stuff featured n Nicki's album, some loose records and his new stuff like Marvin's and Headlines have a different flow even tho they he still used the autotune.
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

I feel ya on that one. I haven't heard the carter IV yet but i was hoping it was going to be a lil different from sorry for the wait. but i guess not.....

I not trying to jump on ya dude, its just now a days people hate on Wayne just cuz people feel its the cool thing to do in 2011.

Comment

I feel ya on that one. I haven't heard the carter IV yet but i was hoping it was going to be a lil different from sorry for the wait. but i guess not.....

I not trying to jump on ya dude, its just now a days people hate on Wayne just cuz people feel its the cool thing to do in 2011.
                    lol no worries dude, as i said..i listen to his music, no hating here but im hating on the mediocre work hes been putting out. he's needs to get back on his game.
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

This sums up how I feel about it

http://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoasts...ne_lines_o.php

I don't know if anyone remembers that guy Papoose... but I'm pretty sure he had a hand in Wayne's awful raps on this album

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                        This sums up how I feel about it

http://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoasts...ne_lines_o.php

I don't know if anyone remembers that guy Papoose... but I'm pretty sure he had a hand in Wayne's awful raps on this album
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                        X