Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
    It rained here today

I hate it because my integra has the infamous passenger side footwell leak.
    lol i used to have that big time lol. i love the DA platform but i couldnt see myself going back

Comment

Every time it rains, my Toyota truck's floors turn into a bathtub. Glad I've got the vinyl floor in it lol.

Comment

Rained here again twice yesterday. So, the count keeps going..

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
        Bought from: ChampCoupe
        Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          Every time it rains, my Toyota truck's floors turn into a bathtub. Glad I've got the vinyl floor in it lol.
          you need to fix that ish...
          Originally posted by wed3k
          im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I would fix it, if I could find where it's leaking.

Comment

well it had been a little while for me since it rained (atleast a couple weeks) it rained today though but not one of those all day kind of things, only a short flash rain.
              1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
              1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
              1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
              1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

I live in a dry part of Alberta....which has been quite wet lately. Screw rain. It's cold and miserable, and it sucks for my job as a detailer.

Got rain and a thunderstorm that rolled through today, and with the fast change in temp and pressure, I'm now suffering from a pretty bad migraine. Got so bad while I was at work I had to go home. Driving through a monsoon with a migraine is not fun, even if it is a 10 min drive.
                Last spring/summer all it did was rain. Every week, every month. This year is the complete opposite. Its been weeks without rain. Its hot and humid.

Comment

I would fix it, if I could find where it's leaking.
                  Sleep in the truck

Haven't seen significant rain in a while here in southeast pa.
                  A few thunder storms here and there but that is about it. It feels like amonth now.

Comment

I thought it was going rain last night but there was nothing; another scorcher today i think.

Comment

Its hot pocket humid here!
                      "form follows function."
                      Louis Sullivan

Comment

been sunny here for the last few day but its pouring rain outside right now

Comment

a little rain here lol

it was covering the mail boxes during the night

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                            a little rain here lol

it was covering the mail boxes during the night
                            damn, i hope they have flood insurance.

Comment

they bought a house right in front of a retention pond lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

also between Gainesville and Ocala there was a defunked gas station that the awning came crashing down from the weight of the rain. a lot of area's that are flooded.

EDIT: oh and this Heavy rain leads to bridge closure
                                1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                                1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                                1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                                1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Working...
                                X