Hurricane Isaac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurricane Isaac

Another Hurricane hitting home for me. Its expected to make landfall as far as Biloxi-Morgan City. I don't know if its affecting any of you guys, but Morgan City is about 10 miles from me. I believe its going as they say, and will hit next Wednesday, as Katrina did 7 years ago to the exact date. Its following the same path, but is much smaller. It will still do damage, and will also get stronger as it moves into the Gulf. I'm about 15 miles from the coast of the Gulf of Mexico, and MC is about 10 away. Basically this thing is coming right for us in the area. We are in a state of emergency& are now under voluntary evacuation. Everyone be safe out there!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
    Bought from: ChampCoupe
    Sold to:Losiracer2

Yea, it's expected to be a Cat. 2 by the time it hits Louisiana. I'm here in Baton Rouge, and I'm ready. Just filled up the CB7 if I need to flee! Haha.

Be safe guys.

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
    aww_shiet
    91accordexr33

Comment

man you guys get a shit load of hurricanes. makes me feel safe in FL lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

We have snow in the northwest. Bears too. That's about it... Be safe gents!
        '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by 91ExSedan View Post
          Another Hurricane hitting home for me. Its expected to make landfall as far as Biloxi-Morgan City. I don't know if its affecting any of you guys, but Morgan City is about 10 miles from me. I believe its going as they say, and will hit next Wednesday, as Katrina did 7 years ago to the exact date. Its following the same path, but is much smaller. It will still do damage, and will also get stronger as it moves into the Gulf. I'm about 15 miles from the coast of the Gulf of Mexico, and MC is about 10 away. Basically this thing is coming right for us in the area. We are in a state of emergency& are now under voluntary evacuation. Everyone be safe out there!
          7 days is a long time, so there is pretty good probability that it may alter course and or weaken by that time.

Stay safe and prepare for the worst, but you still have fairly good chances, so I am going to hope for the best.
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Stay safe people. I'm in NW Florida and we usually catch the ones that come through the gulf and have to evacuate to south Florida or something. Isaac's supposed to hit us tomorrow but we'll see what happens. Got the CB filled up and bringing everything inside and covering up the windows.

The Facebook group

Comment

Its just getting windy here. Very pretty day. I'd say around 75 degrees. It hasn't felt this way in a while. But, that's how you know its close.

Comment

I live in Mobile AL(east of New Orleans) its starting to rain here wind is picking up every one stay safe also Just filled up my car not that im going anywhere haha gas was 3.75 for regular put 40 in it and filled me up a little less than full haha like a said stay safe

MR : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=CB7+R3ason

Originally posted by quaidum
                you being able to see four blocks down the road is resulting in someone not being able to see 5 feet in front of them

good job, just what the world needs more inconsiderate drivers

Comment

Well, Isaac's here!
                  Winds blowin, feels good, as of now. But, Another hour, and it'll be fuckin stuff up. Be safe fellas!

Comment

Hope you guys over there are doing ok. I know by now you probably don't have power (atleast according to how many are without power on Weather.com)
                    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Isaac blew over a napkin on my picnic table in FL this past weekend,... was pretty upset by that.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
                        Isaac blew over a napkin on my picnic table in FL this past weekend,... was pretty upset by that.
                        Be thankful for that.

Some are without homes due to Isaac's slow moving pace. While it wasn't a powerful storm, it practically saturated Louisiana with rain, causing major flooding in alot of areas.

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
                        aww_shiet
                        91accordexr33

Comment

Humor aside..stay safe guys.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I still remember Hurricane Andrew in 1992, a Cat 5. Boy did it do damage. I am now in Socal, and worry about earthquakes. Just about a day ago we had a 4 point quake which I did not even feel. We had minor ones like twice this summer. Some say the big one is overdue. My parents left FL to Virginia and they had an earth quake not too long ago this year. Dude, in the East Coast. There's disasters just waiting to happen any where. I am hoping not to go through any more in this life time.
                            Be safe guys.

Comment

Im kind of glad im on Ohio. No earthquakes or hurricanes; Hell we even had a mild winter this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X