Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Newb finally introducing myself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newb finally introducing myself!

I have been on the forum for over a year but have just been trying to get my 90 to the point where I can finally show it off a little (still a long way to go though). So I have e a 90 LX coupe 5 speed. This car was a train wreck when I got it. It was falling apart, missing half of all the bolts in the car and all of the rubber components coming apart.
    Right when I got it but after a ton of scrubbing.
    Accord by TwinStealth, on Flickr
    This one was before I bought the car

The newest ones after tons of blood, sweat, tears and a lot of money
    Last edited by TwinStealth; 01-21-2019, 05:41 AM.

Welcome! We like rough CBs as well as we do clean ones.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

wow @ that first pic. Looks amazing now!

Comment

Great rescue! If you copy the "BBCode" from flickr and paste it here, your pictures will show up in the thread.

TwinStealth by Paul Kemme, on Flickr
        Last edited by Fleetw00d; 01-20-2019, 01:06 PM.
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Wow, big diffeeence. Good job

Comment

You did an awesome job bringing that cb back to life. Nice work!
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
              Great rescue! If you copy the "BBCode" from flickr and paste it here, your pictures will show up in the thread.

TwinStealth by Paul Kemme, on Flickr
              I just figured that out thank you! I wasn't using the bbcode.

Also thank you to everyone, I love this car so much! I actually just fried part of the wiring on it so it's time to do a ton more work on it. I bought a motor (f22b with an h23 head already put together) for 100 bucks that I looking at throwing in since mine blows a ton of blue smoke on start up and anything over 4 grand. I still need to find a donor car to pull a lot of the seals and random crap that I haven't been able to find over the last year.
              Last edited by TwinStealth; 01-21-2019, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Nice ride! Love the wheels and the body colored side molding! Are you going to do the sedan trunk swap? Not that it needs it, looks good just the way she is

Comment

Working...
                X