• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
    Vtec!!!!
    Can I haz teh vtak too?
    wat?

Comment

That was horrible. Every car out there was a full second slow thanks to the humidity. A new Civic Si ran 15.9, 8g Accord v6 6spd coupe 14.9, Altima SER 14.8, modified GTI in the 15s..and I could only manage 16.0 at 90.

I also have to relearn how to launch with this clutch/fly setup. TOTALLY different than what it used to be. My best 60' was 2.5

Im so going back in November when its cooler and drier out.

God tonight was disappointing.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by wafflefries View Post
        My best 60' was 2.5
        welcome to my world

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Man fuck old cars. My tail light wiring is shot to shit. The pass side and center lights dont come on with the pedal anymore. I used to be able to jiggle the wiring til they came on, but now its just..not. God Im tired of this thing.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Jiggle that wiring boy!
            Sorry to hear its shot man, but I'm sure you can fix it. I was ready to sell my cb7 about a month ago, but I think I'm finally over it now.
            2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
            2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Well it works again. Randomly. Im at the mercy of its indecisiveness.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by wafflefries View Post
                Man fuck old cars. My tail light wiring is shot to shit. The pass side and center lights dont come on with the pedal anymore. I used to be able to jiggle the wiring til they came on, but now its just..not. God Im tired of this thing.
                I had the same exact problem in my cb7. The passenger side and the third brake light wouldn't illuminate when I hit the brake pedal. I replaced the wiring and that little box with the connector, and I never had that problem again.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212 View Post
                  I had the same exact problem in my cb7. The passenger side and the third brake light wouldn't illuminate when I hit the brake pedal. I replaced the wiring and that little box with the connector, and I never had that problem again.
                  Specifics! Need more of them!
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

mmmmmmmmmBAAAAAAAAAH. Vtak ftw.

Comment

I think Pandora would be a good name for this car. Beyond almost every part dying of old age, its just getting funny..sort of. So Ive posted about the transmission noise. Took it to aamco three weeks ago. They replaced two bearings and a synchro, supposedly. Got it back a week and a half later only to discover that it still makes the same noise I brought it in for. I couldnt take it right back since I had to drive to the airport the next morning to go out of town for a week. So I get back on Wed night, sleep all day Thursday and drive to the shop yesterday. Judging by the police line do not cross tape, two police cruisers, three fire dept suvs, a number of guys in hard hats sweeping black stuff out of the office and all the black on the outside of the building, they had a bit of a fire. So now I gotta call the place in Austin to see if theyll honor the warranty.

If it aint one thing its another.
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by 460sx View Post
                        I think Pandora would be a good name for this car. Beyond almost every part dying of old age, its just getting funny..sort of. So Ive posted about the transmission noise. Took it to aamco three weeks ago. They replaced two bearings and a synchro, supposedly. Got it back a week and a half later only to discover that it still makes the same noise I brought it in for. I couldnt take it right back since I had to drive to the airport the next morning to go out of town for a week. So I get back on Wed night, sleep all day Thursday and drive to the shop yesterday. Judging by the police line do not cross tape, two police cruisers, three fire dept suvs, a number of guys in hard hats sweeping black stuff out of the office and all the black on the outside of the building, they had a bit of a fire. So now I gotta call the place in Austin to see if theyll honor the warranty.

If it aint one thing its another.
                        its a nation wide company, they will honor it.
                        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Bump. I dont know why. Probably because this should be gone by 09.
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

It's about time for a lip.

Car looks good!

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I forgot to get my legend lip when I was in dallas a week ago..

And Im never EVER using photobuckets editor again. That compression is TERRIBLE.
                                To-Do List for Today
                                Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X