Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice shots yo!!!!

one more...

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Jspec did you post that sixth gen in the photoshop competition on HT? Haha it looks familiar. NIce shots man. Always lookin good. I woulda went and got the clocktower today but the sky wasnt doing it for me today. Damn cloudy days.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          Jspec did you post that sixth gen in the photoshop competition on HT? Haha it looks familiar. NIce shots man. Always lookin good. I woulda went and got the clocktower today but the sky wasnt doing it for me today. Damn cloudy days.
          yep lol that was my contribution to the thread there was some amazing stuff on there....

i need to pick up a fisheye however the cheapest options are like 500+ for my camera that is if u want to maintain ur image quality and not have vignetteing so thats something else on the list.... i swear its a fight between car parts and camera stuff.... hopefully i can upgrade to a 5d soon with some L glass

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
            yep lol that was my contribution to the thread there was some amazing stuff on there....

i need to pick up a fisheye however the cheapest options are like 500+ for my camera that is if u want to maintain ur image quality and not have vignetteing so thats something else on the list.... i swear its a fight between car parts and camera stuff.... hopefully i can upgrade to a 5d soon with some L glass
            x2.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Haha I know right. At least the a80 is somewhat affordable. The wide angle sucks at night but daytime it does its job. I read up on photography-on-the-net forums and goddamn some people spend some money on some crazy lens' And they take some really good pictures on there its a great site for Canon cameras.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

man i had an a95 at a time and i kinda miss it the powershot line is a very respectable line of cameras.... the setup i plan to obtain lol in the near future is a little expensive... and lenses alone are going to pale the cost of my entire setup that i am using currently... why cant i ever find cheap hobbies? lol

The Chronicles.

Comment

man i had an a95 at a time and i kinda miss it the powershot line is a very respectable line of cameras.... the setup i plan to obtain lol in the near future is a little expensive... and lenses alone are going to pale the cost of my entire setup that i am using currently... why cant i ever find cheap hobbies? lol
                  ahah lol, i seriously know what you mean. photography is such a damn expensive hobby. but i like it. that's why i do it. why do lens have to cost an arm and a leg...

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
                    ahah lol, i seriously know what you mean. photography is such a damn expensive hobby. but i like it. that's why i do it. why do lens have to cost an arm and a leg...
                    ya know what tho itll all be justified when i charge 5-6k for a wedding

The Chronicles.

Comment

motion for a photo forum??????

The Chronicles.

Comment

motion for a photo forum??????
                        YEP.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

lol out of severe boredom i did a photoshoot of one of my model cars... lol

i present to u all Nissan Skyline R34 GTR

more to come lol
                          Last edited by J-specCb4; 06-02-2007, 06:34 AM.

The Chronicles.

Comment

this thursday i should be doing a major upgrade for my camera. moving from the good old Canon Powershot A510 to a Nikon D70 SLR with the 18-70mm lense. it should come in handy for my trip to Europe this summer
                            The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                            Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                            Check out my JDM F22B swap
                            Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Haha is that the Autoart Nissan Skyline R34 Vspec II or whatever lol because I hvae one still in the box just sittin in my room lol. At first photography doesnt seem that expensive if you arent into since you just develop the pictures and stuff then when you start liking it and gettin into it lol thats when you find out damn this is an expensive hobby lol.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

socal photoshoot meet today!!
                                So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Working...