Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Finally introducing my car to cb7tuner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant wait to see more! how well does boost hold up on these engines?

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
      Its cool how u can build shit on ur own..pint the turbo also. A nice bright color. Something different.
      I wanted to clean it up and polish it. Im also going to be getting an after margery o2 housing and dump tube and get rid of the oem one. Theres to many things I wanna do but I have to catch up on bills now that I finally finished school and started working soit may be a little while.

Comment

Polishing will take long. Just paint it a nice color. If u don't want a bright color. Get metallic silver from rustoleum.
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

You make a good point there....
          Also just curious and its kind of off topic but on this forum, what is considered a post? Cuz ive been stuck on post 23 for a while now lol. the beginner section isnt quite enough for me lol. Its nice reading the advanced performance but not being able to post in it sucks

Comment

Gotta read the rules friend. Ull see how to make ur post count higher

Mostly in tech and appearance.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

cool build man. i like the homemade turbo setup.

Comment

I think I did good for being the first time I ever boost any thing. I honestly didn't even know if it would work. But I did read up hear alot before attempting to fire her up. I had some small vac lines issues but figured it out with help from cb7tuner ... Its tough once you try boost not to go back. Id still love to bulks me a nice fun f22 with some k24 poisons in it lol but thats gonna have to be a while. . Ill have another full long block and a a short block to tinker with once I have this one done

Comment

whats up with the car man?

Ride List
                  1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                  2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                  newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Pretty cool setup for all J/Y parts, next time cooling is #1 factor when turbo charging.

Comment

good job appreciate the work [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

very nice progression and looks well thought out ahead of time.

Comment

Originally posted by GameOver View Post
                          good job appreciate the work [IMG][/IMG]
                          is that your sig? =\

Comment

Nice looking Set Up..

Comment

Wow its been a while since I've been on here. Unfortunately for me I had to let the car go.

Have a 4dr Integra I've been through so much. Was an auto and blown motor. Rebuilt motor. Did a 5 speed swap. Did an lsv.

Rebuilt trans was an jdm ls with b16 1-3 and gsr 4-5 and a ls 4.2 final

It's now a b16 1-4 with ls 5th gear. B16 4.4 final

Semi built lsv. B16 pistons, itr cams, itr IM, gsr dual valve Springs. Both have zero miles since I just did it and haven't finished my wire harness Im making.

Buuuuut I picked a daily and I missed my coupe so much I got another cb7

92 LX sedan 5 speed

Last edited by Phxcb7; 02-07-2016, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Welcome back sir Keep us updated.

Is the teggy on any forum? If not we have a Other Automotive Members Rides section.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=148

I'd be interested to read/see more about the Integra.

Comment

Working...
                                X