No announcement yet.

Accrdwgnguy : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Some updates, I have been slowly rebuilding the front suspension with new Energy Suspension bushings and new lower ball joints. I am sandblasting and painting the lower control arms, radius rods, and strut forks. It'll look good w/ the red bushings. Some pics:

Opps missed a spot

Also I got this in the mail a couple of days ago

H23 intake manifold
    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

nice man i like the work. i wish i had the time to paint all that stuff.
      back at it again

Comment

Looks awesome Eric. PM sent.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Happy Birthday!

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

^Yes, happy belated b-day Eric, great progress, you take excellent car of the CB9 and it shows! That H23 IM will do wonders w/ the extra's that you're doing too

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
              Happy Birthday!
              Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
              ^Yes, happy belated b-day Eric, great progress, you take excellent car of the CB9 and it shows! That H23 IM will do wonders w/ the extra's that you're doing too
              Thanks guys, doing some celebrating this weekend.

Well my front suspension project is taking longer than planned, first I found a few missing parts from my ES kit, those should be coming soon. Last night I discovered a worn out wheel bearing, which may be why the car was shaking so bad on the highway. Lucky me. The highway vibration was the reason I started this whole project. It would shake so bad I thought a wheel was gonna fall off. Hopefully I'll have this thing back on the road by next weekend.

Comment

Wow, those look amazing, nice work! You can't rush nice work though, so don't be disappointed if it isn't ready by next weekend Keep it up!

Comment

you need an inspection

car looks good, i like those wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
                    Wow, those look amazing, nice work! You can't rush nice work though, so don't be disappointed if it isn't ready by next weekend Keep it up!
                    Well I was hoping next weekend, the wagon has been apart for 2 weeks at least. And the coupe needs rust repair and paint b4 winter. So many projects, so little time. It was clear sailing to put this thing back together until I found the loose wheel bearing, so we'll see. I'm gonna pick up a new one tommorrow, and maybe monday get it pressed on. It's getting there, slowly but surely. And i'll have time to paint the knuckles.

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
                    you need an inspection

car looks good, i like those wheels
                    How you know lol? I still haven't sent in to renew my registration yet, I'm a slacker.

I still haven't met you, and I live 20 miles from you. You still got the CB right?

Comment

hey eric. so you got some more new stuff coool man. is the cherry bomb on your car now?? got pics?? so yeah i need a front end overhaul lol
                      back at it again

Comment

neato rear fog idea! looks great man!

btw the driver's door handle is not supposed to be black, it should be tan like the rest of the handles. it was prolly replaced since it's commonly broken among our cars.
                        1cor10:31
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

You need to cut some coils off, it will look alot better. BTW i just updated my tag and got my new custom plates coming in. Can u guess wat it says? Ill get that bottom piece to you this week. I been to busy with school and work, didnt have time this week.
                          NEW PSN
                          H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                            Well I was hoping next weekend, the wagon has been apart for 2 weeks at least. And the coupe needs rust repair and paint b4 winter. So many projects, so little time. It was clear sailing to put this thing back together until I found the loose wheel bearing, so we'll see. I'm gonna pick up a new one tommorrow, and maybe monday get it pressed on. It's getting there, slowly but surely. And i'll have time to paint the knuckles.

How you know lol? I still haven't sent in to renew my registration yet, I'm a slacker.

I still haven't met you, and I live 20 miles from you. You still got the CB right?

haha, i can see the 9... i've got a cd5 i've had for like a year and a half, got rid of the cb about that long ago...

Comment

hey eric hows the car? you get all back together
                              back at it again

Comment

Well car is good, i got all the stuff together to finish the car,it'll get done tommorrow or sunday I got both front wheel bearings done too, they were pretty dried up, and a new brake rotor, cuz the right side rotor broke into a couple pieces I'll post some pics up when I get to putting it back together.

Comment

Working...
                                X