Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beanzfynest617
    yea i got mine from autozone.....
    Did you get the inner distributor seal from there as well? If so what do they call it? can you get their part number please?

The inner dizzy seal. The old on i took out was made of metal. The one i bought from prostreet online was made of rubber. The new one dosent seal, at all.

For you guys that did the inner one, where did you get the new one from? and was it metal or rubber?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

to bad this didn't come in handy back in 2006. Bought a new one cause the inner seal was actually starting to walk out. So it poured oil out of the cap everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
        Did you get the inner distributor seal from there as well? If so what do they call it? can you get their part number please?

The inner dizzy seal. The old on i took out was made of metal. The one i bought from prostreet online was made of rubber. The new one dosent seal, at all.

For you guys that did the inner one, where did you get the new one from? and was it metal or rubber?

any update on what worked?

Comment

Originally posted by zeroice
          any update on what worked?
          Nothing, i went and got a new distributor.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

any updates on where to get the inner one??? cuz my inner one crapped out on me & filled my dizzy with oil.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

autoparts ware house .com / / // / / // / .. /a.sf /l/ / asdf pw m,lkansg jl;asg;osil sg jltgkabcabt ;aiylka ghaky lafauck tnitkls aijoin althasl kjto ijsalka orlask ohato ;alrpoaoog lsjrai ksf ako jlnf html

Comment

I got mines already. & it worked

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

NW, Did you get metal or rubber?
                  "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                  ><((((º>

Comment

i just ordered a inner seal because my inner seal one is slighly leaking.

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
                      i just ordered a inner seal because my inner seal one is slighly leaking.
                      where did you order it at?

Comment

This website

http://market.autopartsfair.com/hond...em-147614.html

it came to be like $20 shipped but o well

it's better than buying a new dizzy

this is the one i ordered
                        http://shop.autopartsfair.com/store/...4966237%2B1631
                        since on the original link provider (first page) the item was not found i hope it is the same thing
                        Last edited by cvc7chris; 10-10-2008, 03:35 PM.

Comment

i got it.

installed fits perfect!

no leaks
                          Last edited by cvc7chris; 10-15-2008, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Thanks

just wanted to say thanks i just did this to day and as far as i can tell no problems. Other than the guy who had this car before me. every thing that could be striped was. well it all good now. thanks again for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1 View Post
                              NW, Did you get metal or rubber?
                              rubber

Comment

I just replaced the inner seal. In general it worked great, but I have a word of caution: when I pulled out the inner part, the insulation of several of the cables broke (only the insulation, not the electrical part). So I had to use quite some electrical tape to re-insulate the cables. I think this could have been avoided if had loosened all screws and not just the outer one and/or removed the cables from the electrical parts before getting the inner part out. Also: the screws strip really easily, I had to drill out 2. They are 4mm, 0.7 screws. It might be a good idea to get some extra ones, before you start with this work.

Comment

Working...
                                X