Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Do wagon fog lights fit on the sedan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do wagon fog lights fit on the sedan?

Hi, do CB8/CB9 Wagon fog lights fit on a CB7 Sedan?

90-91 Fogs fit all body styles of 90-91 accords and 92-93 fogs fit all body styles of 92-93 accords.

Comment

The wagons do use special brackets because of the way their bumpers are shaped. The '91 wagon even uses specific shrouds to fill the gaps created by the odd shape of the bumper.

If the correct brackets cannot be sourced, just get a coupe/sedan bumper and install the foglights with the coupe/sedan brackets.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by ninjawagon View Post
        90-91 Fogs fit all body styles of 90-91 accords and 92-93 fogs fit all body styles of 92-93 accords.
        you really shouldnt lead people down the path of wrong thinking...
        Wrecked, Revived, and still Rollin'

Check out my MRT!

Originally posted by deevergote
        The most unique "modification" these days is a full restoration. Take a 20+ year old Honda and make it look brand new... and it'll be more impressive than the guy with the stock-block turbo and plastidipped steelies.

Comment

Dat post count, doe!
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by ninjawagon View Post
            im not 100% sure, but i believe there are 4 different fogs/mounting brackets for the 90-93 accords;
            9091 coupe/ sedan
            9091 wagon
            9293 coupe/ sedan and
            9293 wagon

i know from my own experience, that all 90-91 fogs WILL NOT fit all body styles of 90-91 accords

Comment

Originally posted by High5er View Post
              you really shouldnt lead people down the path of wrong thinking...
              My apologies. The question was not specific enough. So I gave a generalized answer based on the fog lights alone since nothing was mentioned about the parts needed to mount them etc.

Comment

i've made wagon brackets work on a sedan bumper it wasnt pretty on the backside but they worked. had to brainstorm a bit
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

fogs

Is anyone selling OEM fogs

Comment

Read the sticky plz
                    <

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                      i've made wagon brackets work on a sedan bumper it wasnt pretty on the backside but they worked. had to brainstorm a bit
                      Do you have pics of the backside of your bumper?

Comment

nope that car is long gone... jus gotta get creative...
                        <

Comment

I'm running sedan/coupe fogs on my wagon, and they fit fine. I had to run some spacers in the rear because of the wagon's odd shaped bumper, but they work!
                          '93 LX Wagon (On the back burner)
                          '92 EX Wagon (Traded)
                          '93 EX Wagon (Current DD)

Comment

Working...
                          X