X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Not a valve cover .. I know.. bit a friend of mine painted it for me.

Yes, its a MOMO, not a knock off

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
      dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post

i like that, definately one of the little details that really add up to a big impact. i'm not sure what the mad-tyte-JDM fanbois will think though...

fuck it, dont worry about what they say

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
          ii'm not sure what the mad-tyte-JDM fanbois will think though...

fuck it, dont worry about what they say
          I hope they hate it.. Like REALLY hate it.

But yeah .. who gives a fuck is the correct anwser. It's my car... Il do what I like. Its not for anyone enjoyment but my own

The valve cover and cam gear will be painted to match

dustin, you are a dick!

Comment

.....post pic once installed......

Originally posted by deevergote
            Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

But yeah .. who gives a fuck is the correct anwser. It's my car... Il do what I like. Its not for anyone enjoyment but my own

cant wait to see it all done man, sounds sick!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

astro this is fu**** homo!!!! lol no sincerly this idea is realy cool!! i love it!!! btw, now i understand why you wanted my confeti recaro.

MY RIDE PAGE 2010:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=163097
                2009:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=146532

Comment

Originally posted by CB aerodeck View Post
                  astro this is fu**** homo!!!! lol no sincerly this idea is realy cool!! i love it!!! btw, now i understand why you wanted my confeti recaro.
                  Lets do the deal

You ever find yourself in southern ontario?
                  Last edited by AstroVannin; 02-23-2010, 04:51 PM.

dustin, you are a dick!

Comment

well this was my 1st try at a "real paint job" all be it rattle can. tons of sanding priming and painting. also my 1st try at wet sand and that was a great learning exp. after some 3m rubbing compound after wet sand then 2 coats of turtle wax ice. came out sexy

**bonus prelude shifter plate.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

here it is on the car.

Comment

really nice write up on the thread starter 7 very informative. barracuda.. your pics dnt do it justice! i met u at the austin meet(blue 4 door with a blown up sparkplug!) it really looks super sweet in person and goes great with your mounts.i think im gnna do may cover off my h23 before i take it to the shop!

Comment

Originally posted by pninja82 View Post
                          really nice write up on the thread starter 7 very informative. barracuda.. your pics dnt do it justice! i met u at the austin meet(blue 4 door with a blown up sparkplug!) it really looks super sweet in person and goes great with your mounts.i think im gnna do may cover off my h23 before i take it to the shop!

try doing it your self first if its going to be solid. you saw mine, thats all rattle can and by hand. its all in the prep work. what i used was. a 3m rust and paint stripper wheel for a drill, used that and a combo of aircraft remover to strip the paint off. the wheel by far was the best, is was very little force to use and stripped it all the way to bare metal. i then sanded the bare metal started with 320 grit and then 400 grit. then i sprayed 4 coats of high temp. primer, then sanded with 400 after it dried. then i sprayed i think 4-5 coats of universal gold high temp paint by duplicolor. when the dried i used a sanding block to shave the paint off the H and honda logo. then wet sanded the paint with 1500, then used high temp. clear coat 4-5 coats. wet sand from 1500 to 2000. used 3M rubbing compound and then finished off with some turtle wax ice wax. and there you go. also all paint i used was duplicolor high temp rattle can.
                          *and here is a better shot from my own pics.

Comment

bump
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

i should have a couple to add soon. later.
                              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Powder coated some kind of gray and black lol i like the texture also had them expose the cam gears

When it was mounted

My exs b16 powdercoat candy purple

~Nick~
                                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                                X