Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

enkei apache2 wheels on cb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The back of the face deev. But it may just be the way the back pad of the wheel is shaped. Most other wheels have a thicker back pad than mine do.

No they don't stick out like a mud truck at all. I tuck them no problem.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

15x8. should stick out a lil more than a 16x6 even with the offset but it wont be mudtruckin lol

Comment

195/45/15 really? That is less than 22" overall diameter...

Comment

this is a 15x8 0 offset

You might be ok with the +25, but it'll be close

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by Sordz View Post
            195/45/15 really? That is less than 22" overall diameter...
            I didn't even catch that! I was focused on what would rub.

Holy crap, I put a 45 aspect ratio on 17s, and that's the larger option!

And 195 width on an 8" wheel?

Comment

Sorry ur right i meant 195 for a slight stretch 205 would be exact 205 mm is 8 inch bead to bead and i meant a 50 45 is too small. 15x8 with a +25 should be right at the fender with no spacer which is why i wanted to know about caliper rub because i dont want to have to hellafail my car to make my rims fit

Comment

195 width on an 8 isn't to bad, that's what I run in the rear, but sidewall makes a difference in the way the stretch looks. I run 50 sidewall on my 16's

Comment

205 is the exact size for 8 inch rim 195 just barely stretch. granted some tires stretxh more than other its not too much. Off topic but has anyone seen an accord with the apaches??

Comment

Bassrock ur cb is sick man.
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

So does anyone know forsure on what size spacers i should get

Comment

You wouldnt need them.
                        15s look small on a wagon, thats why I am doing +12 18x9.5
                        Last edited by jhoff; 02-04-2013, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Yeah i had 17 on it and they looked good but i really like the old school rims like bbs rs axis enkies might go with 16 but i dont want reps

Comment

Originally posted by BigJakecb9
                            What style wheels are u getting jhoff
                            Its a lace wheel.
                            Not saying the brand. Want to be one of the few that have them.

Comment

Are they str lol they have some nice wheels in lace so does this brand called stance

Comment

Originally posted by BigJakecb9 View Post
                                Are they str lol they have some nice wheels in lace so does this brand called stance
                                No STR lol.

18x9.5 +12 215/30/18 is what I hope to run.
                                Last edited by jhoff; 02-04-2013, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X