Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

enkei apache2 wheels on cb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since your doing a vip style have you looked at the d2. bags over coilover setup?? like 2600 for everything lol
    Last edited by BigJakecb9; 02-04-2013, 06:02 PM. Reason: spell

Comment

The same D2 that makes the standard coilovers? If so... stay away. Stay far away.

Comment

I have Function and Form Type Ones, prob staying static.
        Air is out of the budget right now.
        I think its Ksport that has a nice bag set up.

Comment

Yeah the same ones deev. What company is made at the same place as d2??

Comment

Arent type ones too soft for the wagon?? That's what i was told so i got the type 2

Comment

Cant tell you, Ive never driven my car.
              Ive had it since April, got it with a transmission problem. Just started replacing the transmission. I put the Function and Forms on because I was impatient and didnt want to wait to install them. So my car is just chilling, in the snow, in my back yard. The transmission is half way installed. Forgot where all the bolts go, lol. Its going to be a long weekend when I get the rest of the parts to finish it.

Comment

Lol that was gonna be my next question. Do coilovers really sieze up in the snow/salt cause i haven't even installed mine yet?

Comment

They still look clean the last time I went out.
                  I got my CE1 for $650 rust free, no major body damage. It still had an OEM battery and the oem floor mats.

Comment

Comment

Sounds like me except for a pretty hard rub in the pass back door. Go to pic a part and just unbolt a tranny

Comment

I have a trans in it, just nothing is hooked up.
                        I tore the shit out of the drivers side cv, and all my front joints are shot.
                        Just waiting for taxes to get in, so I can order the fluids, replacement joints and cv joint.

Comment

Wow we just had snow like that. Guys at my work was calling me snow plow honda lol

Comment

It sucks. Once I order these parts, I am getting it to a garage to get finished up.

Comment

Yeah i live at apartments i gotta go to my dads to use his garage. Everthing had tp be done in one day

Comment

Working...
                              X