I'm 48,000 Words In...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
    Got mine. I feel like this is going to be real... coming from the South Atlanta me.
    Thanks. It's much appreciated it.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Synopsis updated. Slight tweaks to appeal more to readers. Final touches are being put in place.

Marquis “Move Out” Mariolis had huge aspirations of using his athletic ability to change his life leaving behind his mischievous ways as a teen. With the help of his high school coach, Move Out began to mature into a distinguished young man. His entire life changed when a lie brought his world to a crashing halt. Although the truth eventually prevailed, the damage done to his life and goals set him on a new path. Obtaining influential guidance from those who learned from past mistakes, Move Out adapted to his new journey. As an adult, he developed even larger goals to ensure the youth from his community didn’t follow criminal ways. He sought to make a difference in his community and the world. Marquis built a hidden empire without the help of his extremely successful friends to offer them full deniability. His plan was to use the resources from his empire to witness his goals come to fruition. Move Out's ultimate goal was centered around getting the underprivileged to the upper echelon of motorcycle racing. While striving to make a difference, him and his five closest friends lived like tomorrow would never arrive. Throughout his journey, Move Out learned the best-laid plans can go awry even with the best intentions in mind.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

We're in the home stretch. Man, this is a lot a of work. I promise you.

Last edited by Straight Success; 06-15-2019, 04:30 AM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Looking forward to reading it.
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
            Looking forward to reading it.
            I'm looking forward to you reading it as well. Aside from the forum, I've never met you in person. I've met a few others, and most people seem to be really cool in person.

I'm ultimately looking forward to your feedback whether you say it's the greatest book you ever read, it sucks and you wasted your money, or it's in the middle somewhere between fairly average to decent. A fresh outside perspective will help me put my talent, or lack there of, into focus.

As a reader, your opinion means a lot to me.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
              I'm looking forward to you reading it as well. Aside from the forum, I've never met you in person. I've met a few others, and most people seem to be really cool in person.

I'm ultimately looking forward to your feedback whether you say it's the greatest book you ever read, it sucks and you wasted your money, or it's in the middle somewhere between fairly average to decent. A fresh outside perspective will help me put my talent, or lack there of, into focus.

As a reader, your opinion means a lot to me.
              Would be cool to meet up. Your back in ATL right? If I’m ever going I’ll that way I’ll let you know and maybe we could grab coffee or something. I will most certainly give you my honest 100% opinion. It only benefits both of us. You as a writer and me a read of your future books if you write more.
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                Would be cool to meet up. Your back in ATL right? If I’m ever going I’ll that way I’ll let you know and maybe we could grab coffee or something. I will most certainly give you my honest 100% opinion. It only benefits both of us. You as a writer and me a read of your future books if you write more.

I'm actually in Philly right now, but I'll be down the A sometime soon - well, it's in the plans.

On another note, this is no different than a engineering project. Last minute changes, legalities, coming down to the wire... But, guess what? Where going to meet our milestones.

...and, I forgot just how complex the English language and writing is. Sheeesssss!

- D. Chappelle

Comment

New cover on deck and approved.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

ANT! You wrote a book! What the heck man!? Congratz! I have no idea. See what happens when you are off social media for awhile

I bought a house in October of last year. Right out side of philly in, you guess it, Drexel Hill! Are you still in Philly? I work at 1500 spring garden and I take the EL in everyday. Are you still around 52nd street?

I could hop off and say HI? I am actually off Friday the 21st if you want to meet up if you are around still?

Comment

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
                      ANT! You wrote a book! What the heck man!? Congratz! I have no idea. See what happens when you are off social media for awhile

I bought a house in October of last year. Right out side of philly in, you guess it, Drexel Hill! Are you still in Philly? I work at 1500 spring garden and I take the EL in everyday. Are you still around 52nd street?

I could hop off and say HI? I am actually off Friday the 21st if you want to meet up if you are around still?
                      What's up?

I'm on the outskirts of Philly nestled in a cul-de-sac right behind the Darby Creek. I have a lot of things going on, and I'm trying to get everything on the same wavelength.

Thanks for everything, and for reaching out. My number is still the same. It hasn't changed in the last 12 or so years. Get at me.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

We're in full print/production as of today. You're pre-order copy shall be in very soon.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Even with everything going on in the background, yeah, I'm hip to it...

The very first two published copies. Let's get it.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Thank you all.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Can’t wait to read it!
                              ~Nick~

Comment

Ayyyyy!!!! If you come to the A, I want mines signed

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                                X