Who has stretched Ears? Pic thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TracieS View Post
    well I dont wear them while at work and im a asst. manager in traning to be a GM so yea.
    Not to be an ass but of what? Being a gm of a McDonald's is still not o good job in my eye. I look at a good job being over or close to 90000 and above

Comment

I know it's nt the words best job but it keeps bills paid and money in my pocket and I like doing it and I didn't go to college because I hated school so no need to pay to do something I hate but original goal was to become a auto mechanic but this just kinda happend.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

I know it's nt the words best job but it keeps bills paid and money in my pocket and I like doing it and I didn't go to college because I hated school so no need to pay to do something I hate but original goal was to become a auto mechanic but this just kinda happend.
        GM at mcdonalds is just fine as a career. Don't feel funny about that man, good fucking shit man, congratulations.

People sometimes fail to realize that money = money. You are not defined by your job.

I personally would work anywhere that paid me the most. Lucky for me I have a good job in finance, but, I have been a Manager for Wal-mart, Target, a telemarketing company and for quest.

Who cares?

Ill listen to people trying to sell bank of america credit cards all day long for 60k/year. Whatever. I made over 50k/year working at Wal-Mart as the TLE manager when I was 22 years old fresh out OF PRISON.

Its all about chasing that dollar right? Who cares about who is signing your check. I have a person in extended family that went to college, got a BA in marketing, worked for hardies/carls jr in marketing for a decade, moved onto conagra as a director of marketing for N America, then went back to college and got his Masters(on Conagras dime too) and then went on to work for Mcdonalds as some senior global communications executive.

At Mcdonalds.

His salary is HUGE. He lives in a million dollar 6,000+ sq.ft house. He gets a lincoln town car every other year-as a perk of his job. He has access to timeshares in most major cities in the world at no cost(subject to availability) and has access to a personal jet on the company dime.

Just sayin. I would work anywhere that paid me the most.

If fast food is your current opportunity- for making the most of it! Don't ever let anyone dog you on something like that either.
        Originally posted by wed3k
        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92 View Post
          Just because they aren't visible doesn't mean they aren't there ... most lawyers and doctors wear suits or lab jackets while on the job that cover their tattoos. For piercings it is easy enough to remove while at work. For stretched ears there are actually skin colored plugs you can get and unless you are really looking you won't notice they are there.
          i understand and agree with what you're saying. i'm sure that there are doctors and lawyers with tattoo's out in the field. the "normal" sleeve tattoo's are pretty much acceptible at most professions, as long as they're covered. i was reffering to lawyers and doctors looking like travis barker dressed in their professional attire with huge holes in their ears that a yorkie can jump through.
          FRIENDS
          DONT LET
          FRIENDS
          ROLL ON
          ROTA'S

Comment

look at it this way, it is good for a resume. regardless what you do there is always something that can be added to a resume.
            FRIENDS
            DONT LET
            FRIENDS
            ROLL ON
            ROTA'S

Comment

Not stretched ears but I did put my 8 gauge tongue ring back in for the first time in 2 years today lol

Comment

Average salary for a mcdonalds GM is 50,000 which is alot of money. Also here in mo 2 of our state representatives are GM's at mcdonalds . So whoever said GM at fast foods is alot different than fortune 500 companys it is. But 50,000 is alot of money in my book.

Comment

Been at 3/4 for a few weeks now

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

3/4" is a good size to be.
                    Everyone start out saying they won't go that big, but it becomes slightly addictive.

Make sure you give lots of time for healing between any stretch, especially over 3/4"

RIP my last two CB7s.
                    New rides:
                    '82 Volvo 245 drift project
                    '87 Volvo 244 daily
                    Born2DieApparel.com

Comment

Working...
                    X