Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F22b1 build up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22b1 build up

hi guys, im new here obviously. anyways, my friend sold me his f22b1 from his 96 accord since he just acquired a h22a (JDM), for, believe it or not, $50. i dont want to get into too much detail as to why 50 bucks, but anyways, it was hooked up to an auto tranny, 65,000+ miles, still runs, and has a 272 delta cam. my f22a1 still runs in my 91 (ill put a pic up soon) 130K+ still strong. i picked up a manual tranny from the local junkyard already, estimated 80K miles. now, i want this motor to be an all motor, high revving monster. any tips or suggestions on what types of head is necessary, internals, well known ecu programers in the miami area, and swap materials (different mounts? different harness,with the exception for the vtec, i already have that connector/wiring ) would help me greatly.

well poly urethane engine mounts will help out,for your cams try delta, get a 3 angle valve job,ferrea valves and retainers,mill head,cam gears do what ever u want for mods if u want a high revving monster

Comment

Delta made cams for VTEC motors now? That I did not know. IF your gonna make an all motor b1 your gonna be putting a lot of money into it rather than just boosting the motor itself. And yea dont forget you have to do that obd2-obd1 conversion have fun with that.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
      X