A cool story about a friend written by a friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A cool story about a friend written by a friend

So if you have time check out the story its about a friends turbo boog and it was written by cory another friend.
    http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/10/t...-super-beetle/

STANCE|WORKS

That's awesome!
    92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
    2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
    2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

that is by far the nicest/coolest/cleanest/fastest bug I've ever seen.

Comment

Awesome read

Comment

I stopped reading when they started talking too much about the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
            I stopped reading when they started talking too much about the car.
            yea to me it's just another aircooled...i dont care if it is a super beetle or hitler's beetle. it's just another aircooled...

cool person, seems like wasted energy to be put into a beetle. let's see the airplane!
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              yea to me it's just another aircooled...i dont care if it is a super beetle or hitler's beetle. it's just another aircooled...

cool person, seems like wasted energy to be put into a beetle. let's see the airplane!
              im sure they say the same thing about our grocery getters. I personally love bugs and always wanted to build one i like it and nice article
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

^^ read my mind.

I like the bug. It's an intriguing car with a rich history. It also has a gigantic following so for someone to make one stand out like this is pretty amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post

Yeah I was much more interested to see the airplane.

Comment

I like how they skipped over the details for this part...

Soon, Brennan was a part of the local Stanceworks family and regularly came to spend time with the group.
                    One does not simply become "part of the local Stanceworks family".

If one does, it only further proves that it's who you know.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                    X