No announcement yet.

Slammed cars makes the newspaper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if he likes it he likes........there is no harm in that. But there is always a circumstance when making a car slamed......
    VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
    1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
    MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

It's a female reporter, I'm not surprised she thought it was news. You could probably blow her mind if you told her people use airbags to raise and lower there cars and purposely drop there frame on the ground while driving. Or people run hydraulics and hop there front tires 3 feet in the air while slamming the rear bumper on the ground, all while driving down the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Sordz View Post
        It's a female reporter, I'm not surprised she thought it was news. You could probably blow her mind if you told her people use airbags to raise and lower there cars and purposely drop there frame on the ground while driving. Or people run hydraulics and hop there front tires 3 feet in the air while slamming the rear bumper on the ground, all while driving down the street.
        You didnt notice all that was covered in the article too?

Comment

ive bottomed out the bolts to my roll cage, its the most horrific sound because it travels into the cabin.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

When I started scraping the trans I decided to lift it up an inch. No sense in damaging my DD.
            '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              It's been popular longer than that, but the import tuning scene has been pretty "underground" until the release of the first F&F movie
              no car in the furious quintuple can be considered slammed, imo

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
              Sammed car are now Inches off the ground. To me slammed cars are mm from the ground.

Anyways I hope the newpaper reporter had the ok to snap dudes car.
              agreed with first portion.....

photographers can take pics though of anything in a public area and reproduce it without consent...

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
              When I started scraping the trans I decided to lift it up an inch. No sense in damaging my DD.
              i just put a skid plate under mine
              SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Originally posted by BIGRICH View Post
                i just put a skid plate under mine
                I never had a problem scraping my trans, just the flex pipe and the frame at the center

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                Sammed car are now Inches off the ground. To me slammed cars are mm from the ground.
                guess it all depends. i consider most cars that ride around 1-2" of the ground "slammed"

Comment

The automatic you will scrape and rub a hole in I did that a couple times and just jb welded it every time. And the manual trans wont you'll just scrape flex pipe and cross member. and if you do the 5spd swap the cd5 mount way your oil pan will drag the ground.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

I have some nice scrapes on my transmission, it has a modest 2" drop.

BIGRICH, did you fab the scrape plate? Have any photos?

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeless View Post
                      I never had a problem scraping my trans, just the flex pipe and the frame at the center
                      i have destroyed 2 .......

Originally posted by TracieS View Post
                      The automatic you will scrape and rub a hole in I did that a couple times and just jb welded it every time. And the manual trans wont you'll just scrape flex pipe and cross member. and if you do the 5spd swap the cd5 mount way your oil pan will drag the ground.
                      exactly.....

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                      I have some nice scrapes on my transmission, it has a modest 2" drop.

BIGRICH, did you fab the scrape plate? Have any photos?
                      no pics.....just a 1/4" steel plate welded to rad. support and crossmember.
                      SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Originally posted by TracieS View Post
                        I had a 5spd in mine, so that would explain it.

Comment

O No mrRich. You have to snap a pic when you can so we can see. Even tho you told us what u did. Forum loves pics pics pics!
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I think the real issue at hand here is who still reads newspapers?

Comment

Working...
                            X