Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What rims? taking suggestions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I apologize for being salty. I thought I knocked it out of the park with the Sakuras since you named it Cherry Blossom, and I’m fond of TE37’s.

Motegi Touge are VERY close to TE37’s, but if you’re looking for a 5 spoke wheel that you can flex with in that kind of style, look at Work S1 3P’s. These might be in that “basic” category, but fifteen52’s Tarmacs are awesome wheels too.

Comment

I guess it’s time to create a safe space on the forum deev.
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Are you willing to 5 lug swap?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Rpf1!
          Keep Pushing..

Comment

Rpf1’s are basic though. I’m still salty as ever boys.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
              Those are more basic then TE37s.....

What about works VS XX?
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I like clean & basic! Sometimes I feel like our older Hondas look funny
                with crazy "not basic" wheels.
                Keep Pushing..

Comment

Basic = boring.
                  Form > Function.

I think that sums it up.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                    Those are more basic then TE37s.....

What about works VS XX?
                    Oh I 100% agree. TE37’s go well with nearly any car.

Simple is better imho as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                      I guess it’s time to create a safe space on the forum deev.
                      Looks that way! Asking vaguely for suggestions, saying something about not wanting to see pics of cars (doesn’t know what a signature pic is, maybe?), and gets upset when people don’t say exactly what they want to hear. And the nice folks here apologize. As usual, I’m proud of our members.
                      I’ll also be nice, since it’s thanksgiving (I know, I’m a little late to the party), and not delete this thread that is technically not allowed in this section (for this very reason!)

OP, just buy wheels that you like. Or at least be VERY specific in what you’re looking for. Otherwise, people can only offer their own preferences... which you’re doing a damn fine job of insulting.

I’m also wondering if we’re ever going to see the OP again. No instant gratification, “this place sucks”.

Comment

I agree with others rpf1’s and te37 look good on just about any car. I would have gotten rpf1’s for my eg had I not sold it. I feel like wagons can pull off mesh rims too though like old school racing hart c2’s. With that car though I would lean strongly toward te37’s

Comment

WhAt RiMs ShOuLd I pUt On My CaR?

Rabble rabble rabble

Run these

*Drips mic*

Edit: Donk or gtfo.
                          Last edited by F22Chris; 12-20-2018, 09:19 PM.

Comment

I do miss the days when I would just delete threads like this. Especially since it even states in the rules that "personal preference" posts aren't allowed.

And, as we can all see in the progression of the discussion, there's a reason for that. Butts be a-hurtin'! The OP also hasn't logged in since his last post here... because we didn't spoon feed him exactly what he so vaguely suggested he was looking for.

Comment

WhAt RiMs ShOuLd I pUt On My CaR?

Rabble rabble rabble

Run these

*Drips mic*

Edit: Donk or gtfo.
                              I personally liked this suggestion. And saved the pic to suggest a friend to get for his beater car LOL

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                                I do miss the days when I would just delete threads like this. Especially since it even states in the rules that "personal preference" posts aren't allowed.

And, as we can all see in the progression of the discussion, there's a reason for that. Butts be a-hurtin'! The OP also hasn't logged in since his last post here... because we didn't spoon feed him exactly what he so vaguely suggested he was looking for.
                                Yeah I’ll stop lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X