No announcement yet.

EF Civic Upper Control Arms = Neg Camber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just wondering would the UCAs work on a cb at stock hight?? if so what kind of improvement am i looking at if any??
    But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them--yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me

Comment

Originally posted by ninjaranger84 View Post
      just wondering would the UCAs work on a cb at stock hight?? if so what kind of improvement am i looking at if any??

Considering these arms give you a large amount of negative camber on a lowered car, the negative amount wouldn't be as drastic on a stock height car, so they should work fine
      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
        Camber is fine. There are cars that come stock with more than one degree bro.
        do a little research, Toe is the major cause of premature tire wear.

It is adjusted via a pretty delicate system on Hondas, so as soon as anything is done to the suspension, Toe angle can be adversely affected.

I have put over 25,000 miles on a set of stock wheels and tires on my Accord, with 2.5 degrees of camber, 0.03 Toe in the front and 1.9 Camber in the Rear with ZERO'd toe settings. I have had little to no tire wear so far. And I drive the shit out of my car.

same here dude
        my car had been aligned just before i got it
        i dumped the shit out of it kept stock wheels and tires
        put 10,000 miles on it and no inner tire camber wear that noticeable unless up close
        the only wear is where i turn my wheel too much and inside of the tire rubs the body

IMO camber looks pretty sick, if you have a fresh alignment you should be pretty set
        if you got the cheese to buy tires whenever i wouldnt worry about it
        -Tyler

Comment

Damn dude that looks sick.

So they just bolt right up? My 18s need some camber with my drop.

Comment

Bump..... So these are a bolt on application?

Comment

Yeah man! You just take the old ones off and bolt the EF control arms on and put it all back together.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
              "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Thanks. Looks like I have a Saturday afternoon project.

I need me some negative camber on all fours.

Comment

Can someone PLEASE measure the distance between the mounting bolt centers and the balljoint on the civic uca's? Then measure the same on the stock uca's.
                  There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

wish I would have seen this before I rolled and pulled my fenders haha, what could I use to get negative camber in the rear so I can tuck like the front? any ideas ? Thanks! I have 195/50 series tires on off set 16'' wheels don't know if that helps or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X