No announcement yet.

All Good Things Come to an End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we're part of a dying hardcore breed of enthusiasts. For some the idea of letting go is definitely hard on us because we get an attachment to our vehicles.

I can feel you as to why.

It's the hassle of being stopped by the cops, getting ticketed and then having to take on the hassle and headache of having to make it conform within a specific time frame. I always wondered how the CARB system worked out there in California and now I got my answer.

I'm at the same point where my car needs a motor but I'm trying to focus myself on getting a reliable daily driver while trying set the car aside for a later time.

I can't tell you how many people have told me to just move on, sell it and get on with my life.

They don't understand what it's like to dedicate your time, your money and your devotion to said car.

I refuse to sell mine for those reasons plus someone who would pick it up wouldn't in my own opinion..appreciate a thought out asthetically pleasing car.

Parting it out would be my only option as well.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      please don't get some hunk of shit datzun Z car.
      Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

police don't pull over my zombie response vehicle either.
      Whoa.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Besides him being a pretty bad speller, I couldn't get a set date with the Z seller. The fact that he kept shifting the dates over was a hassle for me. I kept trying to free up time and coordinate with Kurobei and his hectic work schedule. All in all, it made me lose interest. Time is money and he was wasting my time. It was a heck of a price for it and I may regret it, but for now, I need my priorities straight and the Z will definitely hold me back from buying a house. The CB is done, besides a few tweaks here and there.

In conclusion...

I'm here to stay fellas!

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Wow, man, what a roller coaster ride we all went on with this one!

I honestly wasn't sure what was going to happen, but I'm glad this happened, in all honesty. I just can't bear to see you lose this car.
          *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
          ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
          ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
          "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
          Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
          The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
          Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

as much as i want a 280z, i am glad too see your keeping your cb7.
            CB7TUNER.com
            Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
              Wow, man, what a roller coaster ride we all went on with this one!

I honestly wasn't sure what was going to happen, but I'm glad this happened, in all honesty. I just can't bear to see you lose this car.
              Originally posted by cb9love View Post
              as much as i want a 280z, i am glad too see your keeping your cb7.
              As much as I wanted to buy the Z, (and still have the opportunity to since he texted me if I change my mind let him know) I'm glad to make my final decision.

93 'til infinity

Comment

wow what the hell was that guy trying to say in the text messages.. Was he foreign or something? Cant understand much of that lol

Comment

Sounds like that guy needs to get his priorities straightened out..

Making money & helping a CB member > tripping off fungus that can potentially kill you if you don't know wtf you're doing when hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
                    wow what the hell was that guy trying to say in the text messages.. Was he foreign or something? Cant understand much of that lol
                    Lol, believe it or not he's a white guy.

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                    Sounds like that guy needs to get his priorities straightened out..

Making money & helping a CB member > tripping off fungus that can potentially kill you if you don't know wtf you're doing when hunting.
                    Making money is one thing. Another thing I kept wondering is why he was selling it so cheap. Z's not running will go for close to 4k when they are exempt for smog emissions. You would think this guy would have tons of people throwing money at him. He may post the car again but if he sells it, thats fine. I've already spent a few benjis for the CB.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Glad to see your're keeping the CB.

Thought about this post yesterday, when I saw this car at Autocon.

Comment

That looks like an old Shelby coupe with those fenders!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Glad you're keeping the CB.
                          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

good shit! as much as i played bad guy and told you to sell it and move on. im still happy with your choice brah.

Comment

Originally posted by tishock View Post
                              Glad to see your're keeping the CB.

Thought about this post yesterday, when I saw this car at Autocon.
                              Yeah, again may regret it but it feels like it was meant to be this way. I think the setup for that Z was a little overkill for me. Looks more domestic-styled.

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                              Glad you're keeping the CB.
                              Yeah sorry my parts won't live on in your CB lol. I'm happy with my decision too.

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                              good shit! as much as i played bad guy and told you to sell it and move on. im still happy with your choice brah.
                              I think it was fate. Plus you've never seen it yet. Let me get it mechanically sound and I'll swoop you in it next time you fly down here.
                              Last edited by jdm_inspired; 04-28-2015, 12:46 PM.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                                I think it was fate. Plus you've never seen it yet. Let me get it mechanically sound and I'll swoop you in it next time you fly down here.
                                My retirement plan is to see your car in person for once. atleast you got to see my prelude. (signature)

Comment

Working...
                                X