Clear All

count me in.
    josh you have my number.
    i will need to follow this will
    be my first time going.
    Accord SE

93se
    Members Ride
    Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
    Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
      now this is a list that looks to be promising.. still trying to get more of the FL crew to go but who knows !! you know i am going to be there and bringing both cars !! going to have to step up the game if some of the members on that list are going !! hope to see you guys there...

i won't be staying at any hotels nearby because i am going to be staying with Steve as usual so some of us are planning a pre-meet party on Friday. Might even just plan a party for after the meet. that is up to you guys. Let me know if you guys are down for this !!
      X2 i hope everyone on the list show up, this will be my first time to IA and my first time meeting cb7tuners outside of where i live i cant wait, theres so many people on the list that I've wanted to meet

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I'll try to make it. I'd have to bring the woman with me, so not too much partying will be going on for me, lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

so if your in the nashville area and want to meet up first let me know!
          pm me for my number.

and ya hopefully everyone will show! should be fun!
          Accord SE

93se
          Members Ride
          Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
          Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

I'll go if the car is done. Hel I may go even if it isnt lol.!
            "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
            sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
            Did work for: jhoff_cb7
            Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

i think i have everyone on there from these past couple of days.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
              So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Put me down as a maybe...I'm graduating from college this summer hopefully so I might be done by then.
                My CB For Sale

Comment

since i missed ATL i got to make this but seeing as how its about 3 hours closer and i have most of the bugs out of the new coupe now i should be able to go with no problems

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92 View Post
                    since i missed ATL i got to make this but seeing as how its about 3 hours closer and i have most of the bugs out of the new coupe now i should be able to go with no problems
                    i heard that shit last year !!! this time I am bringing the good drugs ... hangcuffs and the tow strap and my "key" and you are going to be going... tell Katy to call the cops later !!!

Originally posted by Devergote
                    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                      i heard that shit last year !!! this time I am bringing the good drugs ... hangcuffs and the tow strap and my "key" and you are going to be going... tell Katy to call the cops later !!!

lol ... yeah well im already on some good drugs but the handcuffs and tow strap make for some fun ... lol

Comment

lol ... yeah well im already on some good drugs but the handcuffs and tow strap make for some fun ... lol
                        sounds kinky

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread
                        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                          sounds kinky

yep sounds like the florida crew is converting jacob into their bondage buddy

Comment

yep sounds like the florida crew is converting jacob into their bondage buddy

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread

Comment

count me in. Yeah atl crew will be rolling deep LOL. I gotta make sure I can haveit off odah when I go in for work but it should be all good. I'll probably bring the coupe this time if I make good progress between now an then. I have family in The area so I'll be able to stay for free LOL.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
                              Traded with: Cb7xChun
                              Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
                              Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
                              My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

I'm out going to gingerman race course that weekend and I plan on running my new coupe

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
                                I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

Working...
                                X