Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB7 wing questions

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    When you have nothing better to do than insult someone's car, you're right. He wasn't asking for opinions on his car as it is now, he was simply asking for ideas for a new wing. If that's too much for you to handle, please don't waste your time, or his... or mine... with useless insulting posts.

If I recall, this isn't the first time you got your hypersensitive panties in a bunch on this forum. If you have such a problem here, please just leave, and stop posting.
    lol, i'm just telling that guy he can't express his feelings. lighten up dude!!

Comment

And criticizing my forum in the process. I do not appreciate it.
      If you do not like the way things are around here, please leave.

As for the comment that you quoted... I had asked him to remove a request to buy an item... something that is against the rules. It was not an issue of voicing his opinion. He responded to my request quickly and politely, and removed the portion of his post that was in violation of the rules. As you can see, the thread remains, and he remains unbanned. We have no problems. You, however, seem to feel the need to enter yourself into a discussion in which you previously had absolutely no involvement. One that has been resolved in a way that you cannot see, because... well... it has long since been corrected.

Comment

awesome man, how much was the paint job? I would definitely be interested in getting it redone if its not gonna be an arm and a leg...

Comment

a nice paint job one solid color wouldn't be too much. what people don't realize about paint is and why alot of jobs turn out pretty crummy is when the paint job is done DO NOT wash it with any kind of like auto body soap. the chemicals destory the new clear since the paint and clear is not a hundred percent cured and hard. You have to wait almost 2 to 3 weeks to be safe

Comment

I've had my car painted at Maaco twice. Maaco shops are independently owned, so some of them are quite good... others are quite bad. During the winter months (at least in my area... I'd assume it goes for PA as well...) they tend to run sales. You can get the $500 job for $250. The price can rise due to prep and repair work, but I still managed to get my rear quarter rust repaired (poorly) and a full paintjob (good) for under $700 both times.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaMan1067 View Post
              awesome man how much was the paint job....
              Hey man glad i ran into ya up at walmart today.. srry my girl rushed me outta there. Your CB7 is clean as fuck.. it looks 10x better in person.. Your paint looks damn near perfect as it is!
              Last edited by KW3gLuderInaCB7; 10-10-2011, 08:08 PM.
              90 LX 5spd 2dr (2011-2014)
              93 EX 5spd 2dr (2013-2015)
              92 LX 5spd 2dr (2015-present)

Comment

NOW we're closed. We don't need random chit-chat going on. OP, you got our feedback, good or bad. Feel free to post pictures in the Image Gallery with whatever you decide to go with.

Comment

Working...
                X