Flip-Eye : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flip-Eye : 1993 Accord SE

Hey guys, been lurking and occasionally posting on this forum for about 2 years now. I've driven CB7's exclusively for the past 6 or so years, but this is the first one worth making a MRT about. Just picked this car up and thought I'd share it with you all.

Here she is behind my current daily 93 EX-R Coupe 5 Speed

I was able to haggle the seller down to 350$. The car runs and drives, but will need a few things and will have to pass an out-of-province inspection.

187 xxx kilometers on the clock (113k miles for you yankees )

The spec/mod list below is rather insignificant as this thing currently is a bone stock SE.

DRIVETRAIN
    F22A6
    Auto trans

EXTERIOR
    Stock Gold paint (not sure if I like the colour yet, would have preferred the other SE coupe colour, dark blue, but can't be too picky with the SE's)
    OEM stock sunroof visor
    No factory fogs

INTERIOR
    Stock Ivory Leather (front seats cracked, 1 tear)
    Ford SuperDuty floor mats (came with)

SUSPENSION/WHEELS
    Stock suspension
    Stock SE 15" Alloys with Pirelli Winters on them

AUDIO/ELECTRONICS
    Factory SE Bose system (however no CD changer in the trunk, did they all have these?)

FUTURE PLANS
    MAINTENANCE (1st priority)
    Thorough Cleaning
    CL tan leather front seats
    5 speed conversion (H23 with Accord 5th gear)
    Eibach Sportlines on GR-2's
    Window visors
    Hood bra
    Later-model washer fluid sprayers
    CD5 map light
    Wagon trunk compartment
    HID's/Projector retrofit,
    Variable-speed intermittent wipers
    Maybe some nice meshed 15" mags for summer

Feedback encouraged!
    Last edited by Flip-Eye; 03-05-2015, 03:07 AM.

Nice CB7. And I have a compartment that I'm selling.
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
      Nice CB7. And I have a compartment that I'm selling.
      Thanks but that would cost more to ship than it's worth! I'll try to find one locally first.

Comment

Lol, yeah. I noticed that after I posted.
        Originally posted by Mishakol129
        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Eh! A fellow Canadian! Welcome to Members Ride Section. Very Nice Coupe you have there....Wish I had that black dash in my EX-R...Jealous!!

Are you just going to get aftermarket window visors? The coupe ones are uber rare and hard to find, probably pricey too. AVS, Auto Vent Shade makes a nice set, my buddy has them on his Coupe. Better than those cheap 20 dollar eBay ones.

Good starting base you have tho.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Heated SE coupe seats? This thing is perfect imo

Comment

How many kilometers on it? Around here someone would ask almost 10 times $350 for one rust free like that. You must have had photos of the seller in compromising positions!
              90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
              08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Nice se coupe bro, i find it amazing that its mint since ur in Montreal lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DanCan View Post
                  Eh! A fellow Canadian! Welcome to Members Ride Section. Very Nice Coupe you have there....Wish I had that black dash in my EX-R...Jealous!!

Are you just going to get aftermarket window visors? The coupe ones are uber rare and hard to find, probably pricey too. AVS, Auto Vent Shade makes a nice set, my buddy has them on his Coupe. Better than those cheap 20 dollar eBay ones.

Good starting base you have tho.
                  The AVS ones aren't crap like most other non-OEM ones? Is your buddy happy with them?

Ah yes the infamous black dash... I'm just glad it's not maroon this time!

Comment

Originally posted by S.W.A.T View Post
                    Nice se coupe bro, i find it amazing that its mint since ur in Montreal lol.
                    Ya you said it man, most Quebec cars rust just looking at them. This car is originally from the Prairies, hence the Sask plate on it when I picked it up.

The original owner drove it out this way in November, took it in for an oil change after the cross country drive, and the oil change monkey told him he has a cracked block (it was only the oil cooler O-ring, shhhh) lol, So he unloaded it for cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Flip-Eye View Post
                      The AVS ones aren't crap like most other non-OEM ones? Is your buddy happy with them?

Ah yes the infamous black dash... I'm just glad it's not maroon this time!
                      The AVS ones are nice. Thick plastic, good fit. And I believe they tuck under the mirror base as opposed to going over top like some do.. they were around $70 bucks I think. I`ll look for a pic...

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Nice se
                        My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Here are a few pics during the fuel pump replacement.

I made sure to rocker guard the area up above the tank, while I had access to it.

This car is a breeze to work on, no rusted fastners like I'm used to working with. (especially gas tank strap bolts)
                          Last edited by Flip-Eye; 03-14-2015, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X