h22 swap issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22 swap issues

Basically car doesn't want to start. Here's whwhat's . Not wrong. Dizzy is good. Coil is good. External. Ignition switch is good. Fuel pump is good. Computer is good. We know these things are good cause we swapped them to my car and everything worked. Well we used my ignition switch to check on his. Not his on mine. Anyways. There was a knock sensor code. Said it had gotten replaced and code went away. The car used to turn over and over till recently it wont crank at all. Acts like as if u didnt press the clutch down kinda doesn't start. However it did used to crank. He has a remote start kit on there and it was on there beforw the swap and was on there after the swap. The swap was running fine for at least 6months after. All fuses are fine in car and under hood. We have done research and found others with the same problem but no answer in the results. Also the starter is fine as he swapped it for a new one and still had the problem and then swapped his old one back in. Any ideas is helpful and we will look into it and let u know if ur idea do the trick.
    Accord SE

93se
    Members Ride
    Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
    Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Have you looked at the neutral safety switch or the rubber stopper that depresses it?
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Yes. Its bypassed. It was running with out one.
      Accord SE

93se
      Members Ride
      Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak

Comment

Ill ask him again.
        Accord SE

93se
        Members Ride

Comment

When my car did this, it was the clutch switch, so instead of paying $47.98 for a new one I just bypassed it, but that's just until I could afford the new switch.

JDM powered CB7

Comment

He says its already bypassed. But there is a second switch on there that he may not be seeing. Ill see if hes looked at it lately
            Accord SE

93se
            Members Ride

Comment

Working...
            X