Code 43. F20b swapped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Code 43. F20b swapped.

I have a F20B swapped 93 se accord using a p28 from pherable tuning. im just wondering if my code 43 is actually an O2 sensor or if it could be the fuel pressure regulator. it threw the code this morning on the way to work in the am. is there a way to test the fps easily? anymore information needed? ill try to tell you anything u need to.
    Accord SE

93se
    Members Ride
    Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
    Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

ive read the check engine light blinks and what the codes mean in the stickys. i also have an app. houwever ive never had a 43. a 41 i had before and i replaced the o2 and the light went away. thats why i have asked my question here. im not a complete tard and have done some search. im getting a varity of results like fps regulator or o2 injectors. so if someone can just say hey ya a 43 you should replace the o2.
    Accord SE

93se
    Members Ride
    Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak

Comment

The o2 sensor is the most common culprit. I've only seen it be a fuel pressure issue once or twice. If your o2 sensor is old, replace it with a Denso or NTK. If that doesn't fix it, then at least you've replaced an important wear item... then you can look into fuel pressure.

Comment

Thank you man. It only comes on after I've driven on the interstate for like a mile. But normal street driving it doesn't.
        But thanks again dev.
        Accord SE

93se
        Members Ride

Comment

That's the o2 sensor then. Same thing happened to me. It came on when I hit about 55mph.

Comment

Working...
          X