CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Site Features > Members' Rides

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 31 votes, 4.97 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2015, 02:20 AM   #32
Rilas
Gold Member

Rilas seems to have made some friends!
I managed to get some more things wrapped up on Lola today. For whatever reason my timing light will not give me a reading on the timing of the car. So ignition timing still isn't set. Going to call a buddy and see if they have one I can borrow or want to help me out with it.

-Windows washed
-Rims washed (This took quite awhile due to all of them having axle grease built up on the inside of them. I probably worked on this for 3-5 hours, I lost track after about 2.5 tires.)
-Tires aired up (Had to take them 2 at a time down to the gas station and top them off.)
-Wiper blades installed
-ABS computer and relays removed
-Trunk cleaned up and mostly vacuumed out
-Clock installed
-Pine needles from all over the body vacuumed up
-Cleaned license plate light covers on trunk (Almost absolutely no light was coming through.)
-Tightened upper adjustable ball joint on passenger side, top locking nut not the castle nut (This was a bitch as I didn't have a wrench or cresent wrench big enough to do this. But I finally managed it after much suffering.)
-Cleaned up socket for brake light in trunk, installed light (All brake lights work now.)
-Transmission fluid drained (Glad I did this. The magnetic drain plug had crap all over it. I might do this again in a few more weeks. Just as extra insurance. This is the first time I've pulled the drain plug. The torque converter was drained and tons of ATF leaked out of the axle holes.)

Cleaned Rim Worst 1

Cleaned Rim Worst 2

Cleaned Rim Best

There might have been a few other items that got worked on today but I can't remember right now. I wanted to take it on another test drive tonight, now that all the tires aren't mush. It should handle much better, but I just didn't have enough time to get it out of the garage again today.

Last edited by Rilas; 08-02-2015 at 04:48 PM.
Rilas is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: