No announcement yet.

90-93 Accord Adjustable Front Upper Control Arm AKA Camber Kit 4 Degree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya, i hear yall. I was just thinking that the upper shock tower was more triangle than square. My UCA will fit in the upper shock tower until the ball joint hits. I'm assuming your UCA will do the same? (at 0deg. camber & not scrape the sides)

or another way to ask ...

Is the end of your UCA the same length as OEM (shown here in this pic)

or have you ever put them on a lowered cb7 ? (they do 4deg. so they are made for lowering) (not trying to be rude, I love and own lots of your products!)

Comment

finally .. looks like something I might order soon ...

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

I'd like to see a set that has the balljoint mounting plate clocked to accommodate lowered vehicles, to help with the clearance issues.
        Originally posted by Mishakol129
        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

The person I am dealing with these units had miss quoted me. The price has gone up $30 on each option. $240 and $260 Shipped US

I am not too happy about it and may have a later way to go about cheaper pricing so as of right now this is the price. Sorry.

I have a set on its way so I will post up better pictures next few days here.
          Last edited by ESP-net; 03-27-2018, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Hey Guys and Gals First Set of CB 90-93 Accord Upper Control Arms are completed and are about to get a custom color. Thought I would show you comparison to the 92-96 Prelude Units.

Comment

Again, as much as I want a set of these I can't commit when you have not even tried them on a cb7. We don't even know if the UCA will fit up in the space. Considering these are made for lowering, and our OEM triangle shaped UCA hit / rub when lowered, verification is needed to confirm these work when lowered. Looking at the design I would also have some concerns over caster.

The end of the triangle will rub / bang when lowered. So I'm not sure how a larger square end will fit. And it would be impossible to make the area of rubbing larger to accommodate.

Comment

We will see... I'll post up when I get feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by ESP-net View Post
                  We will see... I'll post up when I get feedback.
                  Please do.

Comment

Count me in on this. Sounds much better than using EF/EK UCA's to correct my camber in the front. Too bad you don't have a discount for a test group.
                    The CB7 Collector.
                    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                    92 LX Coupe F22A1
                    2013 Toyota Corolla S
                    92 EX Sedan F22A1
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

They will work... just a matter if anything needs to be done... really don't have many options. Want it pretty low and cut window in shock tower which many people do in all the chassis. Just got to deal with what the chassis gives you. There is no logicial option that will be strong to get it to clear when pot hole slamming...

Comment

Originally posted by ESP-net View Post
                        They will work... just a matter if anything needs to be done... really don't have many options. Want it pretty low and cut window in shock tower which many people do in all the chassis. Just got to deal with what the chassis gives you. There is no logicial option that will be strong to get it to clear when pot hole slamming...
                        True except our cars hit the top of shock tower body AND rub on the inside / side. One can cut and cap the top but no way you are cutting the side of the shock tower body out of the car to get around rubbing.

Comment

Just an update... still working to try to get these dialed in with any issues. Hadnt heard back from first set.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                            True except our cars hit the top of shock tower body AND rub on the inside / side. One can cut and cap the top but no way you are cutting the side of the shock tower body out of the car to get around rubbing.
                            Need to tub it, broooo.

No, but seriously, how wide is the tire that's rubbing the tower? Stock or Illest-spec? Because if the CB is like the S2000 and just can't do big wheels, it's the fenders that need modifying so you can use a lower offset and grow out rather than fruitlessly trying to tuck more rubber under the stock metal.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                              Need to tub it, broooo.

No, but seriously, how wide is the tire that's rubbing the tower? Stock or Illest-spec? Because if the CB is like the S2000 and just can't do big wheels, it's the fenders that need modifying so you can use a lower offset and grow out rather than fruitlessly trying to tuck more rubber under the stock metal.
                              I didn't mean the tire rubbing, I meant the UCA.

Comment

So is there an update on getting these? I have a CB that would love to have those on there!
                                The CB7 Collector.
                                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                                Originally posted by deevergote
                                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
                                X