Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can air in ABS system get into regular system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can air in ABS system get into regular system?

I changed all my brakes lines to stainless steel about a year ago and fixed my abs pump. Which am almost sure air got into the abs system. The abs system only interacts with normal brakes lines when abs is being used, Right? I feel my brakes aren't as tight as before. So am thinking when i engaged my abs during the snow the air in abs system maybe bled over to brake lines. BTW i never got ABS system bled after fixing pump. Which i should of i know. So what do i do now. Bleed normal brakes then before i engage my abs system again get the ABS system bled too? Or does it matter if i do it vice versa?
    Last edited by zedjr10; 03-20-2019, 12:16 PM.

find a dirt road and do a bunch of quick stops to purge the air out of the ABS system.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
      find a dirt road and do a bunch of quick stops to purge the air out of the ABS system.
      Really, will that shit work. How does the air find it's way out?

Comment

Working...
      X