X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my auto-x pictures

some pictures from 2010-11

very nice.

i see those cameras mounted. lets see some vids.
    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Hey looking good! Do you have that progress rear sway bar installed in these photos?
      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yes sir thanks again for the sway bar. My friend has not emailed them to me yet.

Comment

Originally posted by axmarque View Post
          yes sir thanks again for the sway bar. My friend has not emailed them to me yet.
          I see. What suspension are you on? It seems like your roll angle is still too high. More spring and a LSD (if you don't already have one) will help you out a ton.
          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Using Koni yellows on full soft with Eibach pro kit.

Comment

Why run on a track on full soft? Full stiff, or even halfway would help you out greatly. I can see that rear bar is working nicely, the rear seems to stay about the same height, but your front is a completely different story. awesome pics though, and a super clean car.
              Last edited by KB7; 06-11-2011, 07:25 AM.
              _

Comment

I figured I would learn to drive better before I start messing with suspension and tire pressure. The car does pretty well I'm happy no understeer

Comment

suspension and tire pressure are what you want to dial in and learn, to become that better driver. race tires will drop tremendous time...
                  93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

This weekend I will start to stiffen up the suspension. I also have to work on my launch I usaully launch at 2-3k so I don't get to much tire spin.

Comment

If I stiffen the front struts won't I get some understeer?

Comment

Perhaps you will feel that a little bit, but I doubt it will be that much, (if anything at all) considering I believe you have an Oem EX sway bar in the front, and that monster progressive one in the rear.

it should help keep the car from rocking as much in hard turns, and should help you keep the front tires planted more evenly, which should improve accelerating through right turns substantially.

If you want to increase oversteer further, maybe adding in an LX front sway bar might be beneficial, its smaller than the EX bar by quite a bit. 22.3mm vs 25.5mm
                        Last edited by KB7; 06-11-2011, 08:39 PM.
                        _

Comment

Well lets see how this weekend goes with stiffining the struts, I don't want to change to many things at once.

Comment

Im running koni yellows and neuspeed sport springs on mine. Car hugs corners like a mofo.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by axmarque View Post
                              If I stiffen the front struts won't I get some understeer?
                              just drive and adjust to whatever you feel comfortable with. i like some understeer. once you get comfy with the car. learn to revmatch. once you get it down and people notice your able to do it. you get tons of props on the track.

and if you want more power. you need to learn how to controll it. i boost 8 daily. but on a small autox track i only boost 2-3. i want fast times. when you have a faster lap times than the dsm using they're setup. they tend to get aggrivated

Comment

Working...
                              X