Guage pod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guage pod

hey everyone. im looking for a guage pod to hold 2 gauges. i have the automatic seat belts. does anyone know if the civic, 5th gen accord pods will fit??? thanks!!!
    91 4DR Accord LX White Auto
    Generic Mugen Lip
    Generic Intake
    EX 4-2-1 Header
    Dynomax Muffler
    Skunk2 Coilovers 560lb/in and Koni Yellows
    ST Rear Sway Bar
    17" Eagle Alloys/Kumho 711's

i guess no one has pods for their accord???
    91 4DR Accord LX White Auto
    Generic Mugen Lip
    Generic Intake
    EX 4-2-1 Header
    Dynomax Muffler
    Skunk2 Coilovers 560lb/in and Koni Yellows
    ST Rear Sway Bar
    17" Eagle Alloys/Kumho 711's

Comment

my friend used the Pillar guage pods (autometer) from a 90-93 integra. He told me some modifications were required to fit it. Sorry it took a while for the reply; I had contact him to find out.

-lithium

Comment

Yeah the Integra is the closest fit for the Accords but I beleive the one I tried on was the 94+ pod. The contours fit the pilar almost perfectly.
        My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

I just bought a fake carbon fiber guage pod for my teg off ebay for $10! It's a 2 guage pod.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

what about a universal pod from APC or gauge pods.com? will they work or should you try the one from the integra?
            www.rms-usa.com

Comment

Originally posted by krakakru21
              what about a universal pod from APC or gauge pods.com? will they work or should you try the one from the integra?
              I'd use the pillars for the integra or the one Bustedlx mentioned (from autometer). It's the closest true fit we have for our accords. I'm not sure about those universal ones from APC.

Comment

I used the Dual Gauge Pod 94-01 2dr. integra ones and they seem to fit close to perfect. The only company that actually makes them for 90-93 Accord is OBX Racing Sports.

Glenn
                Red Devil Crew - Member 7
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) 5spd swap...100% done. Will post pics soon.
                F22a1-Turbo still debating...?

Comment

I had mine put as much as I could far fom the track but it looks kinda close but not enough to have anything hitting the track. My setbelts work fine and my gauges work fine also, just to let you know.

Glenn
                  Red Devil Crew - Member 7
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) 5spd swap...100% done. Will post pics soon.
                  F22a1-Turbo still debating...?

Comment

i used a pillar dual gauge pod by sunpro. it was a universal fit. actually all i did was use a heat gun they use to peel paint and used that to heat up the pillar till it was moldable. then i formed the gauge pods. then i gut the area out where the automatic seatbelt goes and screwed the guage pod in. its moderately simple. just remember that you should always take your time. i shows in the long run.
                    custom grill inserts
                    Airaid Intake
                    Catback Greddy Exhaust
                    shaved emblems

Comment

you best bet is to get a guage pod for a 94-97 and cut and fit and bend it the way you want to. I forged mine over the stove for that perfect fit from autometer.

It worked well for me cause it takes a long time to heat up after it starts to glow a bit take it away from the stove and flex it to the way you want it ,go outside and cool it off you can decide wether you want to bend more or shave it more with a razorblade.

Comment

Working...
                      X