Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

rear wheel drive cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rear wheel drive cb7

Idk if this is the right place to post buttt...... Has anyone here done it?

There is someone on the forum who was putting an RB25DET into his coupe but apparently is changing his plans and going with a different RWD engine. His build thread has been moved to the premium section now so you'll need to be a premium member in order to see it.

I've heard of one in Europe that possibly had an S2000 drivetrain but I could totally be making that up.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

There was also that V8 Drag car CB, though he wasn't a member here.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
        There is someone on the forum who was putting an RB25DET into his coupe but apparently is changing his plans and going with a different RWD engine. His build thread has been moved to the premium section now so you'll need to be a premium member in order to see it.

I've heard of one in Europe that possibly had an S2000 drivetrain but I could totally be making that up.
        The F20C powered CB9 was in Arizona. A member here (rayray) actually saw it in person. The owner was not a member of this site. No pictures or videos were taken of the car, and no proof other than rayray's word exists on this forum about the existence of this car.

If there's one in Europe, I don't know of it.

But yeah, AlmostJDM is the only one I know of that is actively converting his car to RWD.

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
        There was also that V8 Drag car CB, though he wasn't a member here.
        The thread about that car still exists somewhere... The car was on eBay CONSTANTLY for a number of years. There's no confirmation that it even ran, though.

Comment

To each his own, converting the accord to RWD, I guess that's acceptable, but putting a V8 in a CB7, why? what would be the actual benefit, fuel; miles per gallon? parts cheaper?

Will probably never understand that. I'll be happy with just the H22!

Comment

Can you even fit a v8 in there? There's barely enough room for the regular engine.

Comment

It'd be quite custom... but yes, a V8 would fit just fine.

Comment

A LS-1 swapped CB7... Ohhh boy! Talk about third gear burn outs.

I so plan on doing this one day after I purchase my house.
                The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181993
                  RIP 4/23/12...lets not forget, the 88" Z31 turbo, are my dailys

Comment

Originally posted by curlyboy07
                    Man I would totally try this if I had another car, time, and money for it lol
                    How do I become a premium member?
                    Heres the low down on premium membership http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...53#post2866853

but almostjdm still has a public build thread for his rwd cb http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=163326

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187851
                    sold to: cb7rush\h22-accord\Luis\BurtonRiderT6
                    bought from:jokerxfn-tommi-'93cb7ex

Comment

Originally posted by curlyboy07 View Post
                      the right place to post butt
                      That would've been the Hotties thread. You could possibly get away with doing so in the Off-Topic section. Id label it NWS though.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                      X