No announcement yet.

Life is good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible. my girlfriend and i split up and 5 days later shes with another guy. i dont have a job. i have no money to fall back on and the cb is barely running.

Comment

Originally posted by GenDBlade View Post
      Terrible. my girlfriend and i split up and 5 days later shes with another guy. i dont have a job. i have no money to fall back on and the cb is barely running.
      sorry to hear this man, but it sounds exactly the same situation that i was in a year ago. about one year later, i'm back on my feet, have a new gf, and a decent cb..for once. things will look up. guess ya just gotta rock with it and roll with it and it will see through.

rob, congrats what's your major?

life is good.

Comment

Made eyes with the girl at the Mandarin at lunch. Didn't get a chance to talk to her because I was with my mother and father but for goodness sakes. Her ass was vaccuum sealed into those TNA pants. I was happy.

Doesn't take much to make me happy.

=p

Comment

life is good because i got paid at the end of my shift. today i calculated 23/hr.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Girl and I are having to much shit going on in our relationship right now! However, I have a descent job, great running car, kids are healthy, I'm getting back in shape, been sober for almost 8 months(drinking) and have 2 game consoles.

I guess all in all I am doing better then I thought!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
            PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

pretty excited that i may have just doubled my salary, which means some small investments, and hopefully buying property... fuck this rent bs.

also, these last two years hae been the most surreal incredible experience. no regrets here.

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                I got a 26k/yr raise at work (from contractor to permanent employee), the Bisi headers are almost done, ordered rims for my truck, and I'm looking at buying a house (found one, just need to do one more walk through and make an offer).

Life is good, yes.
                Livin' the dream!
                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Working...
                X