Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F20A CB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hay there hows it been man ? car still looking good .
    this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
    How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
    Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Wats up accord! Few things going on with me. Personal issues. May 10th, my 3.5 yr old mini doxie was put to sleep. His lower spine was outta wack and was in pain. No amount of pain meds would fix it.. and wanted 8k to operate. I wanted a gaurentee of 70% he will b good. And they could only give me 20%... we reg ppl. We don't have 8k man. Wat kinda shit is that. He was my best friend, wing man for chicks. Good dog, not just a pet to the family but a family membr in general. No 1 bothered him. Cuz ill punch them! He was my son.

It was hard to make that choice to put him down rite there and then. But he was in pain u can see it. So we put him down. They suppose to live for like 20 yrs + and he's gone. He was overly hyper. Always jumping. Not good for his back. He will b cremated. So ill have his ashes. Gf moved out finally. Now its a lot more quiet here. They 5 yr old just whines and whines with a high pitch voice. Thee 11 yr old was ok. I said look better if we we stood friends. She was like ooook. She doesn't no wat she wants. I'm angry. Still not over my stepdad. Now the dog. Got me on pills and shit. I'm just tryin 2 live 1 day at a time.

Doing lil simple projects here and there to the cb. Dude has agx"s with dampers, soft and hard, with teinS springs. Was in a h22 cb. Not sure how old they are. I just want a small drop.said for 100 he will throw in 3 piece megan strut bar set. Bay, trunk lower tie bar. So imm try and get that.. just this dog issue got me down in the mofo dumps. Alive 1 sec gone the next. He did go peacefully tho. Even the vet was teary. Said this was the worst case she ever seen.

But imma keep busy doin what I do. Work out. Help out mom and the house, do wat I always do. Try and b friends with the x... I can't b friends with x's it doesn't work for me. But ill continue to do diys here and there. Keep the car clean. Blk plasti dip is pretty nice. Can is almost gone. I would use it again. Just not on wheels.
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

My gauge... I removed the green film on the bulbs and it turned amber in color. On low is the the 1st pic. 2nd is brighter and more orange at night. Even colored the needles. The bezel I painted silver. Same silver I used for wheels, and stuff I painted under the hood.

Comment

looks good! sorry to hear about your dog, i feel ya though not as bad, I had to move and had to give up my dog and 4 cats, they were our fur babies. stay strong, keeping busy is usually the best thing to do. l8r

Comment

sorry to here about youre dog . i know how it feels mine was poisoned with anti freeze .
            this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
            How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
            Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Sorry to hear about the dog joshua it really is a tough thing to deal with. Lay off them pills man that shit is no good for you. I told you i stopped drinking right? It was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.
              You are a strong person and you will be alright just stay positive and know that you always have people who care, whether it be your family or people you communicate through the internet.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm super upset about this... now I lost/can't find my registration card for inspection. I did get it. Put the sticker on. But the paper.. pooof. Gone. Now I gotta go to a autotag place and up more cash. Fuk. I'm usually on point with shit like this.

I'm just happy I have the cash. But still.

Comment

Done

Comment

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
                    Sorry to hear about the dog joshua it really is a tough thing to deal with. Lay off them pills man that is no good for you.
                    You are a strong person and you will be alright just stay positive and know that you always have people who care, whether it be your family or people you communicate through the internet.
                    Same from me. I don't know what these pills are, but it sounds like they could turn addictive.

I had to put my dog down in 2013, and I could not watch him be euthanized. What got me through it was my family. Stay close to your family, and don't hide your feelings from them.
                    *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                    ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                    ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                    "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                    Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                    The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                    Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

The cb is my only car. I'm pretty upset. I used my impact gun 2 remove oil drain bolt. And it made the hole bigger. So I had a spare pan and oem gasket. Swapped it.. it was all good til I started 2 tighten the bolts. Front and sides r ok. The bac.. I over tightened them and pushed the gasket out and its leakin in 3 spots in the rear. Imma have 2 redo the gasket. I'm soo upset man. How do u go about this in ur own way... fukin up and then havin 2 fix it again. Its my dd. I was so close 2 fixin it man. I feel horrible. I let myself down. I let my skill down. I lt my cb down. Plus everything else goin on with the dog and all my emotions just made it worse. I started cryin rite there workin on the car. I no its just a car but I should've known better. I feel like a failure. Help me with any words

Comment

First of all, you are NOT a failure.

Second, oil pans and their gaskets are finiky. I swapped gaskets awhile ago to fix a leak, and it's still leaking. I followed the Honda manual to the tee, complete with Hondabond in the arch and the torque sequence done correctly. It didn't matter, as there are still two leaks in two spots in the rear. My verdict is that the pan is bent at some of the bolt holes.

I hate seeing the drips as much as you do. I can never fully rest knowing that it is leaking enough to drip.
                        *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                        ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                        ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                        "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                        Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                        The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                        Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Monday. Gettin towed to my friends shop he has a lift. And hondas.. I don't feel like doin it on my back. If the gasket is pinched ill get a new 1.

Comment

Friday, food shopping day!

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                              The cb is my only car. I'm pretty upset. I used my impact gun 2 remove oil drain bolt. And it made the hole bigger. So I had a spare pan and oem gasket. Swapped it.. it was all good til I started 2 tighten the bolts. Front and sides r ok. The bac.. I over tightened them and pushed the gasket out and its leakin in 3 spots in the rear. Imma have 2 redo the gasket. I'm soo upset man. How do u go about this in ur own way... fukin up and then havin 2 fix it again. Its my dd. I was so close 2 fixin it man. I feel horrible. I let myself down. I let my skill down. I lt my cb down. Plus everything else goin on with the dog and all my emotions just made it worse. I started cryin rite there workin on the car. I no its just a car but I should've known better. I feel like a failure. Help me with any words

Dude you got this! It sucks having your daily out of commission and it sucks losing a furry family member but things will look up! Just keep telling yourself you got this. There are people all around you who love and need ya so keep your chin up and you wont be letting anyone down!

Comment

Thanks for the support. I've been here awhile love my fans, met some dope ass ppl, sold and bought a lot of cool shit. I love cb's.

Comment

Working...
                                X