Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People can be so ignorant when it comes to christmas.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knowledge is power. If it isn't your can or worms, then don't open it up. I however have an inquiring mind and enjoy knowing the reasons for why we do the things we do.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

rob bringing knowledge to the people
      MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
        Knowledge is power. If it isn't your can or worms, then don't open it up. I however have an inquiring mind and enjoy knowing the reasons for why we do the things we do.
        thats all well and great but how do you know what your talking about on the soap box is right or 100% accurate?

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
          thats all well and great but how do you know what your talking about on the soap box is right or 100% accurate?
          We believe the Greek alphabet to be true. There are written documents which detailed x-mas as being the same as christmas from as far back as the 16th century. Therefore, I know this is 100% accurate.

And for traditions of cultures and religions, simple studying of historical documents are proof of events and ideologies. Therefore, I know this is accurate as well.

..what PROOF do you have that Jesus was born on April 17th? And what PROOF do you have as to why your catholic school teachers told you not to say x-mas?

Comment

We believe the Greek alphabet to be true. There are written documents which detailed x-mas as being the same as christmas from as far back as the 16th century. Therefore, I know this is 100% accurate.

And for traditions of cultures and religions, simple studying of historical documents are proof of events and ideologies. Therefore, I know this is accurate as well.

..what PROOF do you have that Jesus was born on April 17th? And what PROOF do you have as to why your catholic school teachers told you not to say x-mas?
            the bible is all the proof i need. GOD IS NOT WRONG!
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

oh lord, here we go
              MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

I saw this coming

Comment

well I dont have historical truth behind the April 17th date but the history channel show i just watched does. HOWEVER they could still be very wrong.... know ones knows th truth except the people who were there. Also I know that teachers tell people not to say xmas in catholic school. Ask people that go to catholic school.... idk why but they do.

if studying historical documents( which im sure you borrow from the musem and do all the time) makes you right... then why is flatline not right? What he said is very much accurate as well.

Comment

Serious thread is serious.

All I will add to this thread is quote TypeG: "later."

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

well I dont have historical truth behind the April 17th date but the history channel show i just watched does. HOWEVER they could still be very wrong.... know ones knows th truth except the people who were there. Also I know that teachers tell people not to say xmas in catholic school. Ask people that go to catholic school.... idk why but they do.

if studying historical documents( which im sure you borrow from the musem and do all the time) makes you right... then why is flatline not right? What he said is very much accurate as well.

until you can bring an argument of substance to the table, with FACTS, all your points are invalid. You are saying things nothing more than what sounds good to you, but nothing you are saying has any backing whatsoever.

Comment

even better than all of this. You want a really good way to make sure something is right?

FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF. Do a little digging, do some research on it. then come and prove me wrong, Im open to here everyones side.

Comment

i really dont care who is right. i really dont care about Christmas or jesus or any this shit....i just don't like how you shut down everyone answer and only you are right. If i want to learn this I will do some research so i dont need you to be on the soap box

im done .....the internet is serious business

Comment

i really dont care who is right. i really dont care about Christmas or jesus or any this shit....i just don't like how you shut down everyone answer and only you are right. If i want to learn this I will do some research so i dont need you to be on the soap box

im done .....the internet is serious business

I am bringing information to the table to further my point. If you view that as only shutting people down, then I am sorry. However, are you more inclined to believe, for example, xmas means santa is crossing the road without any prove of it or any other viewpoints?

And if you didnt care in the least, you wouldn't have commented, unless, perhaps, you wanted to be the only one right?
                            Last edited by rob_is_legend; 12-19-2009, 01:00 PM.

Comment

its so dumb...jesus real bday is not for a long time anyway

april 17th happy bday jesus

edit ...plus in catholic school they teach you never to say xmas
                              ..posts like this show me that you do care. However when you realized that you may not actually be correct, you took offense to it, and suddenly didn't care. Amazing how that works. Im not belittling anyone on this thread, I am simply trying to spread some knowledge as I believe ChampCoupe called it.

Comment

hahah idc about christmas really...as long as i get my gifts and the people like the gifts i got them

i dont wanna be right... i just didnt like how you shut down flatline who had valid points.

Comment

Working...
                                X