Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Run Your Car on Water?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run Your Car on Water?

I guess this is the right section to post this....
    http://www.runyourcarwithwater.com/?hop=love2008

Who wants to be the first to try this? No, not me; I'm too broke, lazy, and scared.

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

lol do the steps it mit work and buy the stuff u need
    My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

If the guide was free I actually would consider doing it. Still scared, though-my accord is my baby.

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

i don't blame u cuz i would'nt buy somthing i don't now that works like perfectly i would'nt do it
        My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

I would try it on my beat up ass nissan but I dont have the money. I wonder how it works???

Comment

Apparently it is not 100% water fuel. You still need gasoline for 60-70% of fuel usage. But the hydrogen in the water is used as fuel to increase gas mileage. This is done by separating the hydrogen and oxygen molecules through electrolysis (from battery voltage).

Comment

I am currently making a hydrogen fuel cell. It isn't to hard its just hard finding the right stuff. You have to use stainless plates and stainless wire wich isn't easy to find except the internet. There are many different ways to seperate the hydrogen from the oxygen but the plate design seems to work the best for me. I just wanna see if its possible to get 60 70 mpg.

This would be the ideal fuel cell the more hydrogen produced the better.

This is kinda the set-up I have made.

This is one of the ways it is hooked up to the engine

Its hard to believe I don't know if I believe it but I am willing to try it at 4 bucks a gallon.
              -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

Comment

Man that is some pretty cool stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X