No announcement yet.

owequitit : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how's the reception on the s2l antenna? good or bad? i have one, but not installed yet.
    Raceline USA

Comment

In most cases, it is about the same as the OEM antenna. Sometimes it is a bit staticy (sp?) so you may want to consider a booster if you live in the boon docks.

I love the way it looks, and I don't have to deal with the power antenna crap.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

aite. thx for the info. ill consider using a booster. sweet cb7 man.
        Raceline USA

Comment

Thanks! I appreciate the compliment.

Comment

Just got the Tokicos on yesterday. On "1" it rides much softer than stock, probably a little too soft. I will spend the next week or so messing with settings.

I don't like the fact that the back shocks are top adjusted too though, because it is impossible to adjust them without removing the uppright support braces behind the back seat. I will have to cut a little hole so I can get to the adjuster I guess.

Comment

Nice clean Accord. I like the rims and the paint job.
              My Accord:
              My Cardomain Page

You can also find me at:
              http://www.6thgenaccord.com
              http://www.everything-honda.com/
              http://www.v6performance.net/

Link to my CB7 page

Comment

Thanks for the props! My mom has a Satin Silver Metallic '02. I love that color on those cars!

Comment

Sorry guys! Bumping my own thread here! LOL! I have had numerous people tell me that I should post this pic from the last photo shoot, so I figured I would see what you all think.

Comment

It reminds me of a picture you would see in a calendar! That is WAY hot! I can't wait to see it at the meet!

Comment

Well I got bored this weekend and decided to put an H22 intake plenum and TB on my car. The only complication was adjusting the stop screw. The stop plate on the throttle rotor looked like it was in the right place, but it was actually about 1mm off. No biggie though. There was a definite improvement in top end. While the ECU was reprogramming itself, it allowed me to pull all the way to 6800 before it rev limited. It was still pulling at 6700 about as hard as it used to pull at 6300. There seems to be more torque as well, and it runs smoother for some odd reason.

I also really need a K&N panel filter. The paper filter didn't seem to be much of a restriction before, even after I opened the airbox up. But now, you can definitely feel a difference if I pull it out and close the airbox back up.

I am also going to give it a bath today, and remove the old fogs that haven't even been hooked up for almost 3 years. They work, but I unhooked them for some reason and never hooked them back up. If I can't remember why anymore than it probably doesn't matter. LOL.

I am also going to do some prep work so that I can put a set of OEM fogs on without it looking ***.
                      Last edited by owequitit; 01-29-2006, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Damn man. I love your car. Everything about it looks good. Nice pics too!!!
                        PM me if you found this!!

Comment

Thanks man, I appreciate the compliments. Stay tuned. I feel that it will be a busy year.

Comment

Hey scott where was that taken?
                            90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
                            Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

very nice clean ride, great plans, keep us posted on anything new

Comment

on the overall look and setup so far. nicely done, and the location of your pics makes the car stand out even more.
                                5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                                JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Working...
                                X