X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legacy Accord
    here we go:
    I hope you get banned you douchebag
    Last edited by cp[mike]; 12-24-2005, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy Accord
      here we go:
      Damn it man u hacked my pc and took pics of my ex girl
      Last edited by cp[mike]; 12-24-2005, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drucifer92
        I hope you get banned you douchebag
        How can I get banned ? Im not breaking any of the rules
        Last edited by Legacy Accord; 12-24-2005, 03:23 PM.

Comment

i thinks drucifer was jokin around. but off topic kinda,,,
          meet one of my new naighbors last night. thinks im done "swearing off" girls. she's mexican, but looks kinda italianish or greek. but anyways, 22, two jobs, her own place. and been at one of the jobs for 4 years. i like indipendent girls. kinda thick ass. but the last one had no ass. and that shit hurts on the doggy side with no meat back thur. any how. thats my 2 cents.

Comment

why do people qoute the picture.
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Maybe they quote the pic so u know which pic they are talkin bout !!
              Last edited by UK - Accord; 12-24-2005, 06:27 PM.

Comment

that pictures is gross.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                www.esodraggers.com

Comment

I know where you live...I'm coming to kill you for posting that nasty picture! Arg! And 604_cb7 is coming with me! Ahah!

- Zipcreature
                  Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

this shits funny and gross. lol

hmmm wonder if i should bring out what i have under my sleeve.

fuk, what if she catches me that i posted this shit up?

i have a pretty good lineup....asian girls though...
                    Last edited by f22-dohc; 12-24-2005, 06:48 PM.
                    welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

Originally posted by y2knowledge
                      Here's on of my ex's. The only pic I got left is of the page I designed for her eons ago.

The big picture.

Here's another one of me ex's.

That's about it. Wifey got rid of the rest and doesn't know bout these I posted, tee hee *cough*...
                      shes hot. she looks alot better with long hair. sorry

Comment

Short hair/long hair, makes no difference to me bro...

Comment

bro those look to be two differnt chicks

Members Ride Thread

Comment

My recently ex-wife, we'd been together for nearly 9 years. Yeah, and I just got to know what kinda person she really was within the last year or so. Ain't life grand? She fucked me over bad. *ps: never marry a filipina...I'm flip myself, but yeah, trust me, dont do it*

*back in the cb, just noticed the image was reversed lol*

but yeah, fuck her. It's only been a month since we broke, but I already hate her guts, and pretty much hold no hope of reconciliation, even though she's been trying to get in touch with me. I have nude pics but won't divuldge those until everything is clean and clear.

My members ride thread

Comment

Damn Flip...sorry she "flipped" on you...oh well. Girls are like buses...ya miss one ya just catch the next...don't let it phase you too much. Good luck...

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                                Damn Flip...sorry she "flipped" on you...oh well. Girls are like buses...ya miss one ya just catch the next...don't let it phase you too much. Good luck...
                                lol yeah man, literally. I mean, no disrespect to pinays, it's just that both me and all of my boys have had nothing but bad experiences with 'em. All these years I've wondered why my friends never dated filipinas, and after we broke up they were like, 'told ya so.' Oh well...life goes on man, I'm getting better, realizing there are way better fish in the sea.

My members ride thread

Comment

Working...
                                X