Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accrdkid
    Sadly I don't own a Fit

I'm going to try and find someone with a truck though.

Oh yeah me and Rob worked on this very very and I'm speaking factory mileage 1991 Cobalt Blue SE today at school.

Only 6,663 miles.

We were both trying to figure out an electrical problem with the door locks..one side worked the other didn't.

Still had that semi-new car smell.
    screw that car. i'm never working on it again!

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
      screw that car. i'm never working on it again!
      Yea yea I know it was plagued with that stupid electrical issue...that got real annoying fast
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

JapanStar motor right?
        yes sir. a year after i purchased my H22 from them, a friend of mine bought his ITR motor from them too.

Originally posted by deevergote
        Yeah, I've heard of them before, and if Francis got his motor there (and it's the same company... perhaps ask if they were once in VA) then that means they've been around for quite a while.
        actually, i never heard of them before mike.
        our very own WiKKeDV16(sup Carlos!!!) was the one who found that source for me. but still, the H22 was clean, the oil pan wasn't dented(known to happen when they put these motors on the crates)complete harness, just a great buy overall.
        5.6L V8 32V DOHC
        JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
          yes sir. a year after i purchased my H22 from them, a friend of mine bought his ITR motor from them too.
          Awesome then. I'm definitely going through them then.

Thanks Francis.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7

actually, i never heard of them before mike.
            our very own WiKKeDV16(sup Carlos!!!) was the one who found that source for me. but still, the H22 was clean, the oil pan wasn't dented(known to happen when they put these motors on the crates)complete harness, just a great buy overall.
            Carlos may be the one I heard it from.

Of course, with so many engine importers with those kind of names, I may not have heard of the same one... different name, same name different company, etc...

Comment

Awesome then. I'm definitely going through them then.
              Thanks Francis.
              no problem. even better if you do plan on driving down to see it for yourself just to make sure nothing is missing and basically pick out the motor of your choice.

Originally posted by deevergote
              Carlos may be the one I heard it from.
              Of course, with so many engine importers with those kind of names, I may not have heard of the same one... different name, same name different company, etc...
              true. but if had to choose, it would only be HMO or JSM.
              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Working...
              X