H4 HID kit Help??? *pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H4 HID kit Help??? *pics*

So I just got a new HID kit. This looks a little different then my current one. I tried to hook it up but I have no idea what the 2 wires with the connectors are. or the little plug piece.

I attached two pictures. IF anyone knows how to connect this to a 02 civic H4 headlight that would be excellent.

is it a lo/hi hid kit..meaning one bulb, dual filament for high and low beams?
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

im lost maple

Comment

Blue and black go to the plug, I believe.
        wat?

Comment

no it's just Lowbeams its not a hi/low kit.

Comment

you've got two options wayne:

1. ignore the plug/pigtail harness with the two wires(black & blue). the two wires coming from the ballasts with the spade connectors(black and blue) can be plugged in directly to your OEM harness/plug.

OR

2. using that pigtail harness, solder on female spade connectors. plug in the wires coming from the ballast onto the ends of the newly soldered spade connectors; of course, black to black and blue to blue(just in case you forget)
            now, use that pigtail harness and plug it right onto the OEM harness/plug and you're all set.

IMO, i'd go with option 2. lesser chance of a loose connection amongst the wires.
            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Primo so if i use option one. If i plug them into the OEm harness which color goes into what hole? the harness looks like this:

l_l

Comment

Comment

Installed. I figured it out.

wow they look good =P

Now I jut need new fogs. and tint and my car will be exactly how my coupe was =P teehee

Comment

Working...
                  X